What was your highlight of 2009????????

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

craig3sixteen
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

What was your highlight of 2009????????

Post by craig3sixteen » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:42 pm

Well for me, it had to be being at KRF in Las Vegas. I got to finally meet so many KR owners, vendors, fans, and celebrities all in one location. It was also the debut of DECEPTIKARR which really stole the show. Special thanks to Joe KIDD, ONTARIO FIBERGLASS PRODUCTION, for helping build DECEPTIKARR and driving us down to Las Vegas. We had an awesome time!!!!!

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Re: What was your highlight of 2009????????

Post by tamatt27 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:05 pm

I so wish I could've attended the KRFest '08. It looks like it was a blast! DeceptiKARR looks awesome! I s'pose my highlight of 2009 was building my own KI3T.
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Watching the new knight rider this year.Something I've dreamed of seeing for so many years kr returning to tv in some way as a series.I really enjoyed transformers 2 revenge of the fallen on an Imax screen.Getting both with so many extras.Finally passing my driving test.marching in my sisters wedding.Taking my father's place in the father daughter/dance.The 50 inch plasma tv to watch knight rider in the best movie theater size.My playstation 3 blue ray player.

Aydann.
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Aydann. » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:46 am

Mines would be Watching Season 1 Of Knight Rider 2008. At first I thought "Oh God, Whats Happened?" But then I got use to the Characters and KITT etc, And I actually think its much better than the Original Version. I think the Characters made the Episodes more Exciting to watch.
One man can make a difference, Michael.

topaz
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by topaz » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:34 pm

Highlight for me was seing the new technologies being incorporated into each episodes nanotechnology A.I, adaptive camaflarge, underwater abilities etc..sometimes technical explinations are over explained making it harder to comprehend or believe whats going on.

Whilst im a big fan of the original series i cant help but understand why there are not any old people in any episodes ever the main characters in each episodes are either models or under 25 what about equality and a bit of diversity please.

Why does all the background music have to be techo rap/hardcore, its like its trying all the time to be too modern reflecting back on the old KR there were a diverse set of characters old guys young guys making it more real and more believable each adversary was different and not just someone that served in Iraq.