What would you like to see changed in the Reboot?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

youbelong
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: What would you like to see changed in the Reboot?

Post by youbelong » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:19 pm

1. they can keep the attack mode but let it be like it was in the pilot movie.

2. stop the transformations mode.
3. the inside of the car should be exactly like it was in pilot movie.
4. the voice modulator should also be like it was in theoriginal series.
5. more driving, more turbo boost, more hi speeds, longer chases, only mike drives or KITT drives itsself.
6.stop the love romance between sarah and mike it's horrible
7. return to the original idea of knight rider one man can make a diffrences
8.more david hasselhof as micheal knights in the series.

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:55 am

everything
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

KnightINSTINCT
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightINSTINCT » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:06 am

I motion that they fix the title of Knight Rider in the opening show intro. The K is not like the R.

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:12 pm

CJaguar442 wrote:everything
Got it you just want a total remake of the 80's show set inevitabl back in the 80's as well as it would never work in the present day as no one would want to watch nauseting Dukes of Hazzard remake anyway. end of story thanks... :roll:

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:35 am

PunkMaister wrote:
CJaguar442 wrote:everything
Got it you just want a total remake of the 80's show set inevitabl back in the 80's as well as it would never work in the present day as no one would want to watch nauseting Dukes of Hazzard remake anyway. end of story thanks... :roll:
I was being sarcastic when I said that. :roll: Zoë needs to go she is very annoying and an unnecessary character to the show. Kill off Alex Torres and Carrie Rivai. They are also unnecessary characters to the show. Keep Billy, he reminds me of RC3. Keep Sarah, she is a cross between Stevie and Bonnie. Keep Dr. Charles Graiman, he is a cross between Devon Miles and Wilton Knight. The KITT Cave is all right, but over the top awesome.
Bring back David Hasselhoff and the original Knight 2000 as what was promised to us. So that they can fight along side with Knight 3000 and Michael Knight Jr. :mrgreen:
:kitt: :karr:
Save the Clocktower!

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:47 am

CJaguar442 wrote: Bring back David Hasselhoff and the original Knight 2000 as what was promised to us.
and who pray-tell promised us that?
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:57 am

CJaguar442 wrote:I was being sarcastic when I said that. :roll: Zoë needs to go she is very annoying and an unnecessary character to the show. Kill off Alex Torres and Carrie Rivai. They are also unnecessary characters to the show. Keep Billy, he reminds me of RC3. Keep Sarah, she is a cross between Stevie and Bonnie. Keep Dr. Charles Graiman, he is a cross between Devon Miles and Wilton Knight. The KITT Cave is all right, but over the top awesome.
Bring back David Hasselhoff and the original Knight 2000 as what was promised to us. So that they can fight along side with Knight 3000 and Michael Knight Jr. :mrgreen:
:kitt: :karr:

There was never any promise to bring back the old K.R 2000 as I said many, many times before if the old KITT's AI still exists it would not be in the same form and shape we knew in the 80's. the old KITT AI could very well now be embeded in Michael Knight Sr's watch though, it would be a great way to safekeep and conceal something as valuable as the old KITT AI is.

I like Carri Ravai I think she kicks arse and it is a far better government liason for the soon to be restored FLAG than Torres who we know from the very show he is nothing but a crooked SOB that may even be the one that kills DR Grayman when the bastard realizes he is about to be exposed for good about all he did to Michael and his buddies back in Iraq. I hate that DR Grayman dies, and yes I think we can all agree that Sarah is Grrrreeat! :mrgreen:

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:54 am

http://knightrideronline.com/news/2008/ ... _whats.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEFdPMGFzfw5JG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Hoff said so
Plus the dash of Knight 3000 is too plain where’s the imagination, the pizzazz, originality
The touch screen windshield is ok but that’s it. Its just a hour long ford commercial, ford is not the only car ever made show some other cars like a Mercedes Benz, BMW, the Chevrolet Camaro, the Dodge charger, some Pontiacs and etc….

Hey I like the new show too but you can’t be so blind that the new knight rider is greatest thing to happen to TV since reality TV took over (which it is :lol: ). If it was, it would not be bombing in the ratings and there would be no reboot. You have thank NBC’ Six Sigma Philosophy the ratings dropping. it should be on Sundays at 8:00 like the TV movie

You can not bash anyone who does not agree with you on everything eye to eye. Sadly I am not a cooperate yes man. If you want to be a yes man go work for NBC last I heard they are hiring. I am a die hard knight rider fan. This was once a great knight rider community, now we are a bunch of bickering fruit cakes.
OH one more thing this thread is about ideas for the reboot not how to keep everything as is. i said my peace
Save the Clocktower!

KnightINSTINCT
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightINSTINCT » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:03 pm

I would like to see them get a close up shot of the speedometer indicating to us how fast KITT is actually going during chase or roving scenes.

Fellas, STOP IT ALREADY on crying about the show being a Ford commercial! My God, are you 12?

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:20 pm

12 year olds dont even know what a ford is or even what a camaro is

when you say mustang, there answer is what model honda is that.

it is sad world we live in today

when i see any american car other a ford and then i will a stop. until then bring it on :twisted:

:karr:

six sigma will d@mn us all
it allready has taken chrylser, ford, and gm who will be next!!!! NBC
Save the Clocktower!

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:34 pm

CJaguar442 wrote:http://knightrideronline.com/news/2008/ ... _whats.php
http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEFdPMGFzfw5JG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Hoff said so
Plus the dash of Knight 3000 is too plain where’s the imagination, the pizzazz, originality
The touch screen windshield is ok but that’s it. Its just a hour long ford commercial, ford is not the only car ever made show some other cars like a Mercedes Benz, BMW, the Chevrolet Camaro, the Dodge charger, some Pontiacs and etc….

Hey I like the new show too but you can’t be so blind that the new knight rider is greatest thing to happen to TV since reality TV took over (which it is :lol: ). If it was, it would not be bombing in the ratings and there would be no reboot. You have thank NBC’ Six Sigma Philosophy the ratings dropping. it should be on Sundays at 8:00 like the TV movie

You can not bash anyone who does not agree with you on everything eye to eye. Sadly I am not a cooperate yes man. If you want to be a yes man go work for NBC last I heard they are hiring. I am a die hard knight rider fan. This was once a great knight rider community, now we are a bunch of bickering fruit cakes.
OH one more thing this thread is about ideas for the reboot not how to keep everything as is. i said my peace
"The Hoff also said he would not be in the movie or the new TV show at any point so it really doesn't mean a thing othger than he wishes they would. Which is the equivalent of placing a commodore 64 to run the show

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:11 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
CJaguar442 wrote:http://knightrideronline.com/news/2008/ ... _whats.php
The Hoff said so

"The Hoff also said he would not be in the movie or the new TV show at any point so it really doesn't mean a thing othger than he wishes they would. Which is the equivalent of placing a commodore 64 to run the show
If you are going to bash please do it right, use only that the part needed such as "the Hoff said so" :twisted:

PS I was being sarcastic when I said "The Hoff said so", If you were knight rider fan you would have gotten that and thank you for pointing out that you are a complete idiot to everyone. :lol:

Stay on topic or mods will get angry
Save the Clocktower!

ThomasKnight
Operative

Post by ThomasKnight » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:13 pm

:spmgo:
Hi everyone! :D

I think everybody would like if the reboot getting closer to origins.
I've read a lot about that in this forum. 8)

I have an idea, that could be a solution for all the KI3T problems:
Dropp the ford advertising and refer the car as a nano molecular shell, which can morph any kind of car shape and the transformation could happen only with the dash and interior.

there would be two main mode for kitt:
The "normal" mode, when the car looks like exactly like a street car (mustang) inside and outside, but when the car turns into "knight" mode: then comes something what probably everybody wants: The car getting into the knight rider - KI3T shape inside and outside: the dash could transform into a very cool and futuristic dash, which is familiar to the original KI2T dash - of course keeping the touchscreen windshield as well. The black interior carpets could get some original colour stripes and areas refer to the original KI2T interior.

I would like to have KI3T's red voice display in the midle of the two milometer with some additional leds, because that part is very familiar with the origilal voice box. :good:
The steering wheel is very important to be familiar to the original one, because it is one of the most recognizable part of the unique interior.

Oh, and put the KNIGHT plate on please!

About Mike and Sarah: well... they can love eachother, they're nice together, but not as they act so far.
They need a reeboot in their relationship. :D

I think if they can bring things closer to the origins like that, everybody would be pleased! AMEN :roll: :kitt:
"One man can make a difference"
Knight Rider forever

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:42 pm

CJaguar442 wrote:If you are going to bash please do it right, use only that the part needed such as "the Hoff said so" :twisted:

PS I was being sarcastic when I said "The Hoff said so", If you were knight rider fan you would have gotten that and thank you for pointing out that you are a complete idiot to everyone. :lol:

Stay on topic or mods will get angry
Oh this is very much on topic and you can take your "I am a true fan because I post 'The Hoff said so' and shove it where the sun does not shine" I watched the original show as a kid back in the 80's. And as much as I liked the show I do not want an absolute 80's remake of the thing.

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:59 pm

ThomasKnight wrote::spmgo:
Hi everyone! :D

I think everybody would like if the reboot getting closer to origins.
I've read a lot about that in this forum. 8)

I have an idea, that could be a solution for all the KI3T problems:
Dropp the ford advertising and refer the car as a nano molecular shell, which can morph any kind of car shape and the transformation could happen only with the dash and interior.

there would be two main mode for kitt:
The "normal" mode, when the car looks like exactly like a street car (mustang) inside and outside, but when the car turns into "knight" mode: then comes something what probably everybody wants: The car getting into the knight rider - KI3T shape inside and outside: the dash could transform into a very cool and futuristic dash, which is familiar to the original KI2T dash - of course keeping the touchscreen windshield as well. The black interior carpets could get some original colour stripes and areas refer to the original KI2T interior.

I would like to have KI3T's red voice display in the midle of the two milometer with some additional leds, because that part is very familiar with the origilal voice box. :good:
The steering wheel is very important to be familiar to the original one, because it is one of the most recognizable part of the unique interior.

Oh, and put the KNIGHT plate on please!

About Mike and Sarah: well... they can love eachother, they're nice together, but not as they act so far.
They need a reeboot in their relationship. :D

I think if they can bring things closer to the origins like that, everybody would be pleased! AMEN :roll: :kitt:
great i hope nbc gets it right this time :good: but they should keep Dr. G
Save the Clocktower!

Knightfan82
Rookie

Post by Knightfan82 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:10 am

There's Not much I can say thats has'nt been said by everyone here, But one of the things I would Like to see changed would be the KR symbol all over everything (Big one under KITT in attack mode, etc). I know its the name of the show but it doesnt need to be there. If anything it should be the F.L.A.G symbol.

KnightRiderKR
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightRiderKR » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:47 pm

I want KARR to be a CAR ONLY. No f-ing transformers crap.

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:13 am

Knightfan82 wrote:There's Not much I can say thats has'nt been said by everyone here, But one of the things I would Like to see changed would be the KR symbol all over everything (Big one under KITT in attack mode, etc). I know its the name of the show but it doesnt need to be there. If anything it should be the F.L.A.G symbol.
The KR isnt nor Knight Rider, its for Knight Research...... which is the branch thats funding the apparent KI3T PROGRAM....not FLAG, which hasnt been introduced by the new series...
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

BlackKitt
Rookie

Post by BlackKitt » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:40 am

Hologram emitters? Come on don't give the Knight Rider = Viper people any ammo to work with. Attack Mode is fine with me since it DOES have weapons. No cloaking stuff either this isn't Star Trek, if need be make his body camouflage into the background by color changing. I would also rather have KARR as a car.

Knightfan82
Rookie

Post by Knightfan82 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:02 am

Faithful Car KRO wrote:
Knightfan82 wrote:There's Not much I can say thats has'nt been said by everyone here, But one of the things I would Like to see changed would be the KR symbol all over everything (Big one under KITT in attack mode, etc). I know its the name of the show but it doesnt need to be there. If anything it should be the F.L.A.G symbol.
The KR isnt nor Knight Rider, its for Knight Research...... which is the branch thats funding the apparent KI3T PROGRAM....not FLAG, which hasnt been introduced by the new series...
Oh.

Thanks for clarifying that for me. But you can see where there could be some confusion.