Hey, I can't believe that my password still worked!

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

WhiteBird
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Hey, I can't believe that my password still worked!

Post by WhiteBird » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:16 pm

Hi guys! Long time no see. :)
Sorry I've been away so long. I just moved before Christmas, I'm graduating college this summer and I'm glad that I've found the board again. Hello and lots of love to the people here who still remember me. I'm going to be regular again since I can't stand the job I've got. Maybe it'll make it easier to get through the next six months till I graduate.
My husband and I heard all about David Hassellhoff's new song and album and just about freaked out. The video was awesome!
What did you guys think about "jump in my car?" Did you see the pc game that a uk guy put online? Me and Josh are addicted!

White Bird

LuvKITT
FLAG Recruit

Post by LuvKITT » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:27 pm

I love Jump In My Car. Seems like a lot of people think it is cheezy. Oh well, I like it.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:11 am

I liked the video. :) Especially when he did it on America's Got Talent.

I am not sure if I remember you as I have been on the board a couple years as well. But welcome back. :)

I haven't been all as active as I used to be because while I too am schooling (taking online courses in computer programming), I also LOVE my job as a computer programmer/web developer. :) So I been quite busy! But I do try to check in here to see what is going on in the KR world and any news on KR and/or DH and the other cast members.

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:28 am

Hi, White Bird, welcome back!
I like the song "Jump in My Car" from DH myself and the fun video(the ending of the video is funny, especially when he ejects the lady out of his car after she gets to be too much for him!), despite not having a copy of the single yet, but hopefully I'll get that eventually.
I also loved the fact that DH performed the song on "America's got Talent" this past year.
Hopefully we U.S. fans will be able to hear a CD of classical music and opera songs that he's recording now, produced by the guy who composed the musical "Jekyll & Hyde" on Broadway, named Frank Wildhorn.
That would totally be a huge gift to us U.S. DH fans who love his music, in my opinion!
Good luck with getting through college, and hope you'll enjoy your new house, White Bird! :D 8) 8) :)
I may or may not have been on the message board since you last posted a message; I'd joined the board in January 2005.

J-Knight
FLAG Recruit

Re: Hey, I can't believe that my password still worked!

Post by J-Knight » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:30 pm

Ho and welcome back :)
One thing though,
WhiteBird wrote: Did you see the pc game that a uk guy put online?
I've never saw that, could you fill us in? :D
Devon-"Shall we drink to the start of.."
Michael-"Of what?"
Devon-"One mans Dream"

WhiteBird
Rookie

Jump in my car online game

Post by WhiteBird » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:01 pm

http://www.jumpinmycar.co.uk/
Jump In My Car | The Unofficial Online Game

Check out this link for a totally addictive Jump in my car online game. :;