An Idea For Fan Fic

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Daemonicus666
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

An Idea For Fan Fic

Post by Daemonicus666 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:56 am

I was watching Knight of the Drones last night and I had an idea for a fan fic. If this idea has been said before I am sorry. I got the idea when Devon was telling about the guy CJ Jackson killed who was going to be Wilton Knight's first choice before he settled on Michael. I was going to write a story (a few months or so before the events of the pilot) where Wilton and Devon keep tabs on the guys movements. And in the meantime write about there experiences in creating Karr and how Karr's self preservation programming comes into effect. And I am going to end it off with the guy getting killed by Jackson and Karr being put on the shelf (so to speak) and have them find about Michael. The final scene will be Wilton in the helicopter seeing Michael's seemingly lifeless body on the ground. What do you think? Opinions will be greatly appreciated :)
"I have special effects of my own. Im going to make you disappear for 20 years man..." - Michael Knight (Halloween Knight)

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:47 pm

I thought of that as well. However, from what I got from the show, CJ Jackson killed Ken Franklin before Wilton created KARR. So Wilton decided to make a machine to protect. But he forgot to protect the DRIVER not just the KARR and so thus KARR was created and shelved.

If you want to write it, then have at it. :) Would like to read it if/when you write the story.