Why are Season 4 Pictures in the Season 1 and Season 2 box?

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

MIKEMAC
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Why are Season 4 Pictures in the Season 1 and Season 2 box?

Post by MIKEMAC » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:43 am

Ok, getting ready for season 3 in January 31 :evil: I hate waiting so long, I finished season2 and started back to season 1 again and I noticed when I opened up but never hit me before that season 4 pictures are all over!!, ok behind the "bonus disk" area is a picture of devin, bonnie, and if you lok close you will see R.C., then when you first open it up is the scene in "Knight of the Juggernaut" were Michael and Pamela Susan Shoop are running from the gun shots after the leave the outside cafe, then the picture with Michael holding the gun is from KR2000 so no big deal, makes sense since that movie is included, but then there is a picture of Michael and Stevie, and her hair is the same as it is in "Scent of Roses". Then on the back of Season 2 box, is a picture of Michael holding Stevie on the beach after there house blows up from Scent of Roses, what's with all the season 4 stuff???, is that Universals favorite season???
**true happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth**
Please check out my Knight Rider site at
http://www.knightriderforever.tk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:19 pm

Universal does not care. All they had to do was just take shots from the epsiodes of the season they were releasing so they could be consistent. They did the same thing on Quantum Leap's second season set, where one screen shot was from its fourth season. These mistakes are only superficial, though, fortunately. Just mildly annoying.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Michael Archangel
Volunteer

Post by Michael Archangel » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:01 pm

That's very annoying indeed, but Universal treated the "Airwolf" Season 1 Boxset even worse! Here:

*For a start there are no extras whatsoever (not even Airwolf: The Movie).

*On the front of the box Airwolf's tail rotor is missing.

*On the back of the box there is only one season 1 photo. The others are photos from season 4 which if you know "Airwolf" is an entirely different series (all the actors have changed and it's now Canadian-based etc).

*The menu of the DVD is still and they didn't use a photo of the real Airwolf helicopter but the photo of a FAN-BUILT RADIO CONTROLLED MODEL (!).

They'll probably do something even worse for the next boxset. I wish "Airwolf" and "Knight Rider" had been treated like "Miami Vice" with 5.1 surround and lots of extras...

MIKEMAC
FLAG Recruit

Post by MIKEMAC » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:01 pm

Michael Archangel wrote:That's very annoying indeed, but Universal treated the "Airwolf" Season 1 Boxset even worse! Here:

*For a start there are no extras whatsoever (not even Airwolf: The Movie).

*On the front of the box Airwolf's tail rotor is missing.

*On the back of the box there is only one season 1 photo. The others are photos from season 4 which if you know "Airwolf" is an entirely different series (all the actors have changed and it's now Canadian-based etc).

*The menu of the DVD is still and they didn't use a photo of the real Airwolf helicopter but the photo of a FAN-BUILT RADIO CONTROLLED MODEL (!).

They'll probably do something even worse for the next boxset. I wish "Airwolf" and "Knight Rider" had been treated like "Miami Vice" with 5.1 surround and lots of extras...
That's cause Knight Rider and Airwolf were underdogs and Miami Vice was a big show, not saying KR and AW werenot because they were, but Universal thinks people like Miami vice better for some reason. :evil:
**true happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth**
Please check out my Knight Rider site at
http://www.knightriderforever.tk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pdennis93
FLAG Recruit

Post by pdennis93 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:07 pm

they did the same thing with the dukes of hazzard dvd's showing a clip from season 3 on the back of the season one box

also for DOH there is a general lee that has had a very bad photoshop and looks like the ass end has almost no trunk.

Wizster
FLAG Recruit

Post by Wizster » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:15 pm

There really is no excuse for it. Surely they have the time to be true to a series. They're hoping to make money out of it after all.