Favourite pop/rock tunes in KR

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

michealknightbx81
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by michealknightbx81 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:55 pm

those songs listed above bring back some fond childhood memories, my favorite were take it easy by the eagles, one thing leads to another by the fixx, neutron dance by the pointer siters,owner of a lonely heart by yes, and land down undere was cool...hasselhoffs music was comiocal but stil fun to listen to none the less hasselhof f is stil one of my child hood heroes
One man can make a difference.....Power without perception is spirtually uselees....

Michelle
Rookie

Post by Michelle » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:34 am

That song from Let it be Me "No way to be in love" is good! I'm wondering if that is a full legth song somewhere???
Michael: It can end here if you let it. (Race for Life 2:16)

Knight4life
Operative

Post by Knight4life » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:12 am

Can someone actually give me the complete list of songs with the artists name that were used in the KR series?

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:02 pm

I think D. Hasselhoff's music is still good, even today, despite us being in the age of reality TV shows, as in "American Idol", so I think that's a good sign of us all not going completely stupid.....:)

pewter 02ws6
Operative

Post by pewter 02ws6 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:39 pm

Knight4life wrote:Can someone actually give me the complete list of songs with the artists name that were used in the KR series?
http://knightridercollective.com/krmusic.htm
click on the song to bring up a page where you can preview the song through windows media. :wink: