Knight Rider: The motion picture

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by JJSoCrazy » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:42 am

I still believe that Paul Walker or the guy from Italian Job should be the younger version of Michael Knight!

Knight4life
Operative

Post by Knight4life » Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:26 am

nah! bothof them won't look like a young "M.knight"

Arjun
Operative

Post by Arjun » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:03 am

In another thread (which I cannot find), I had posted this idea of having KITT as a 1982 Trans Am, and he and Michael are training a 2002 Trans Am, with its own AI, which is very aggressive, and is heavily loaded with rockets, laseres and other heavy stuff.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:23 am

I really don't think Paul Walker should have a starring role in the Knight Rider film. Nothing against the guy, but I think his acting is lousy/mediocre at best (not meant as bashing!). He's a dude! 8) Michael Knight wasn't a dude, he was more considered a "hunk." However, I think he would definately fit the profile for the upcoming Dukes Of Hazzard movie. I think he would also make a great Human Torch in the upcoming Fantastic Four movie, although the role has gone to actor Chris Evans who doesn't fit the profile at all. The Fast and the Furious 3? Sure, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. But Knight Rider? I'm not feelin' it.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4: