Kitt at Universal Studios

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

aussieknight
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by aussieknight » Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:44 pm

AARRGGHHHH!!!!! What is that ghastly spoiler doing there?!?!? Whoever did that should've been shot! :-o :kitt2:
"What do you mean, 'get'? You ARE in big trouble." -KITT, Not a Drop to Drink.

imranbecks
FLAG Assistant

Post by imranbecks » Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:07 am

KFCreator wrote:well, I'm not sure if I've posted them before, but here are 5 pics. of KITT at Universal Studios in Hollywood. All of the pics. (except one) are all courtesy of my dad, who is an excellent photographer too! :-) Anyway, I'm sorry if they consume board space for a bit but they're really good pics. and I thought I should share them for at least a bit. Enjoy! :-):
When was this pictures taken? My sis and I visited KITT when we were at Universal Studios Hollywood in 1990...I wish I can visit him again, is it really not there anymore..such a waste. I still have the pictures....http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/imranbecks/l ... yahoo.com/ Check it out!

btwracing
Volunteer

Post by btwracing » Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:25 pm

These pics of KITT are very different from the KITT I saw in Universal Studios, CA when I went there in 1995. The car I sat in was actually used in the 1st season, at least that's the reply I got!

btwracing :shock: