jason bateman = doug wainwright

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KITT_2
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

jason bateman = doug wainwright

Post by KITT_2 » Fri May 20, 2011 11:32 pm

oh hai, it's KITT, btw. i'm away from home and i can't login to kro with the laptop (the good ol' too many attemps error).

anyways. on a local station that plays knight rider was the ep where KITT loses his memory and doug wainwright befriends him. well at the end of the episode, i was thinking. i wonder what he looks like today. then, i come to find out that it was jason bateman. who as you know, is hot and is from arrested development and played the adopting husband in juno.

so i was all mindblown and crap. so after it ended i was looking for something else to watch, only to find juno on. so now i'm watching juno, thinking about how jason bateman was a little kid in knight rider and how hot he is now.

also, we should invite him to next year's knight rider festival.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: jason bateman = doug wainwright

Post by Lost Knight » Sat May 21, 2011 2:52 am

Well, I feel an obligation to answer this because I completely stole his episode, "Lost Knight," as my screen name because everything else I came up with was taken.

Really not sure why you're wondering what he looks like today, as he has quite an active career. In fact, I just saw him in Couples Retreat, which I caught the other night. IMDb.com will show all his filmography, by the way. :wink:
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Sat May 21, 2011 5:22 am

I know the actor Jason Bateman, because he participated in the television series Knight Rider was the Lost Knight in 1984 and also made the movie Teen Wolf Too in 1987 because Jason has a sister her name is Justine Bateman who participated in the program fantastic Family Ties in 1982-1989 and the movie Satisfaction in 1988 and actress Justine Bateman met the actor Michael J. Fox that he also made the movie Teen Wolf in 1985.

The Justine Bateman saw his brother Jason in the television series Knight Rider "Lost Knight" in 1984 and I really liked to see Jason and Justine, because they are fantastic.

:good:
Alex

KITT_2
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by KITT_2 » Sat May 21, 2011 10:50 pm

i think my message was misinterpreted. i didn't mean i wanted to see what jason bateman looked like today, i was wondering what that kid (who i didn't know who played him at the time) in knight rider looked like today. i *then* found out it was jason bateman. who again, is very hot.

Kal-el4
Operative

Post by Kal-el4 » Sun May 22, 2011 12:05 am

Justine Bateman was also in the third season of Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, Alex....

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Sun May 22, 2011 7:06 am

Yes, Kal-el4.

I saw the actress Justine Bateman television channel RTP 1 "Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" a role she played her character "Zara" was the episodes:

- Battlegroung Earth
- Lord of the Flys
- Big Girls Don´t Fly
-Through a Glass, Darkly

I liked to see Justine Bateman, because she was very beautiful. :wink:

Alex

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Sun May 22, 2011 8:25 am

Lost Knight is one of my favourite episodes. I remember when that episode was aired in the 80's I was dreaming to be Doug Wainwright inside KITT and let KITT drive himself in Auto Cruise mode, Turboboost, etc. :D
Always liked Family Ties as well, Michael J. Fox and Justine Bateman were great actors in it.
Found this great photo of Justine Bateman, taken probably during Family Ties, she's beautiful ;)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9KDLIhPA_zA/T ... ateman.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;