Favorite Knight Rider Episodes, Moments, etc...

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

occhile1984
Volunteer

Favorite Knight Rider Episodes, Moments, etc...

Post by occhile1984 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:16 pm

I could probably go on and on, but I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I've been so hyped about Knight Rider Festival III, that I've been watching Knight Rider episodes all week beginning with the Pilot - Knight of The Phoenix all the way to Scent of the Roses. Unfortunately, there's just not enough time in the day to watcth them all. So I've had to sort through some of my top favorites.

Bottom line, I'm reflecting on Knight Rider's best moments...everything from the iconic time from when KITT and Michael first met, "this looks like Darth Vader's bathroom," to best Turbo Boost, best Stevie episode, Goliath vs. Goliath Returns, what was the better KARR episode...Trust Doesn't Rust or KiTT vs KARR, which KARR voice do you think was better, who were the best villians (Tonia, Zachary, KARR, Garth, Adrian Margo, Haulsten, Nordstrom, or Derandt), favorite Knight Rider opening, April or Bonnie, favorite season, favorite KITT dash, thoughts on SPM, favorite Knight Rider girl, favorite cover song used in an episode...

You get the point. I mean off the top of my head, and this is just me, my favorite Turbo boost moments were Knight of the Phoenix when KITT jumped over the Comtron truck (the 2nd one), Topaz Connection (KITT pulls a Dukes of Hazzard when trying to save Lauren), A Nice indecent little town (kitt jumps from one block to the next), Brother's Keepers ("land easy we've got a bomb in the back), Ring of Fire (through the fire), Goliath Returns (over the tanks when chasing Goliath at the end), Mouth of the Snake (over the bridge and over the rocket launcher truck), A Good Knights Work (Zachary's apartment), Halloween Knight (the drive in), KITT vs KARR (too many to count), Junk Yard Dog (Kitt not being able to clear the wall on the track), Knight of the Juggernaut (jumping at the airport do destroy the juggernaut, KITTnap, (from parking garage to parking garage),....

Best villians, I already named them up top, I do like KITT vs KARR better, just because I watched that episode millions of times since i was like 5 yrs old,; favorite season...probably 2 and most of 3; April, favorite KITT dash, season 2's, SPM was cool, but maybe a little over the top; favorite knight rider girl...STEVIE!!!
; favorite cover song...Gimme Shelter, and Torture,...

I can't wait to hear what everyone else thinks...i mean its' been almost 29 years. And for all those who are at KRF III, enjoy, i will do my best to get out there next year. :dash: