help with a kr question

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

help with a kr question

Post by james olden » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:47 pm

i found this pictures of my sister and i at universal studious back in 85 can someone tell me where this was located at ???
Attachments
mm.jpg
mm.jpg (5.28 KiB) Viewed 10726 times
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: help with a kr question

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Lol at first I thought that was an actual kitt with Michael Knight cardboard poster.Now I see the picture after zooming in with the paint program and the lighting looks strong on kitt's reflection but I don't see any light on you or the munchkin in the pic.Thats obviously a cardboard kitt along with other pics on the right side since the kids leaning on something flat.That and kitt's rear tire is in the aircompared to you which looks like you're on the ground.

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Re: help with a kr question

Post by james olden » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:02 am

Lol ya its not actually the real kitt just some pictures i took at universal studious when i was 4 in 1985 lol. but what im trying find out where was these pictures located at universal studious.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008