The very end of No Big Thing

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

The very end of No Big Thing

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:12 am

I was trying to find out where the picture

on the front cover of knight rider the book written to be the pilot episode.It occured to me that the reason why i couldn't remember where it came from was because it was not shown from that angle.Its the jump right at the end of the episode where Michael,Kitt,Devon,and the lady of the episode were turbo boosting through a stalled camper in order not to be rammed from behind over a small bridge.Its funny that only now I realize the lady of the episode who is in the backseat can't be seen in the jump itself.

The funny part was at the end of the episode when Devon and Michael are slowing down as not to be caught by the police when David starts figiting in his seat.I thought his pants were riding up on him and then he starts pressing buttons without the touchtone sounds just as the theme song comes up.He mut have loved to goof off at the last minute of an episode.

simon_a6
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: The very end of No Big Thing

Post by simon_a6 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Yes I remember that episode. It's a famous one among dashboard goofs because the scene where they are driving thru the undergrowth, there's a segment where KITT has no windscreen.

I also remember the bit YOU are talking about with the buttons. KITT says something about not speeding because Devon's attraction to the law, and Devon says something back and MK goes "you got that right".... adjusts his chair to get him 'up' again and starts pressing all sorts of buttons.

The only one of which needed to be Normal mode as KITT was driving. But hey, sometimes Devon called and he went straight thru. At other times he called, and MK would click a few buttons to 'patch him thru'.

ShadowRider
Recruit

Re: The very end of No Big Thing

Post by ShadowRider » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 am

What was this episode?