Knight Rider Festival & Making A Difference.

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider Festival & Making A Difference.

Post by Showpro1 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:47 am

We as Knight Rider fans have an opportunity next year to really make a difference with
Knight Rider Festival, because the charity connected with the show is Childrens Miracle Network.

The work done by Children's Miracle Network is incredible and wouldnt it be great to know that we as Knight Rider
fans let the world see us truly make a difference?

There is much work going into Knight Rider Fest & many people from all over the world as well as
many of Hollywood's elite, so this not! a show you should miss if can help it.

Those of you who will be driving your KITT/KARR replicas to the show should register your cars ASAP
so that an accurate count can be done.
Dont worry about whether your KITT/KARR is perfect or finished, register even if it is only the outside
is done.
The Knight Rider Car Show at Saugus Speedway in Santa Clarita, California had KITT's in various
states of completion and we all had a great time and helped Make A Wish.
Dont procrastinate because, believe me March will be here before you know it.

So please join me in registering your car at: http://www.knightriderfestival.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and even if you may not have a replica, you will still be able to have a great time and meet
some great individuals- you just never know who might show up so dont miss it!

Dave Doggett. :kitt2: :dash: :kittspin:

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Re: Knight Rider Festival & Making A Difference.

Post by Showpro1 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:18 pm

Say what?

Im talking about the biggest event in Knight Rider history, what with the celebrities, the cars old & new skool,
the location none other than Las Vegas, The stunts that will be happening, the excitment of all the various
things that are still in the works that are off the charts, Its for a great cause-namely Childrens Miracle Network,
All of this Ive just mentioned and all I can get is something that has nothing to do with what I posted, & God only
knows what weose33 put on there.
Excuse me for venting but if we as a Knight Rider community dont make this a success we only have ourselves to blame.
As for me Im going to Vegas with my car & support this show for two personal reasons-# 1 its for a cause that is for
Childrens with all sorts of circumstances and my son Dave Doggett Jr. is a special needs child, and # 2
it is an event that we could have only dreamed of a few years ago.
Ive had help & Ive only been able to have a Knight Rider Car Show at Saugus Speedway which was a benefit for Make A Wish which wasnt a stand alone show because we were attached to their show called Oldies & Goodies Car Show.
We had great guests such as Don Peake, Ron Martinez, Rebecca Holden, Stu Phillips, Michael Scheffe, Glen Larson, and Knight Rider Stuntmen -Terrance James, & Jim Winburn, and with knight Rider Festival there will be that and more over a two day period.
Lets not let this fantastic opportunity slip through our fingers -HELLO???
If this event doesnt make you want to get involved in anyway you can then dont look for Hollywood to want to
bring us anything else we as fans might havehoped for.

D. Doggett. :shock: :kittconv2:

1991firebirdkitt
Recruit

Post by 1991firebirdkitt » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:16 pm

Just got my seat's back from the shop, they came out great.
Now I'm ready for the drive to Las Vegas! :kittside:

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:46 am

1991firebirdKITT;

Who ever did the upholstery of your seats did an outstanding job.
I look forward to joining you and the rest of the KITT/ KARR owners in Las Vegas.
Very cool,

D. Doggett.

transam82
Rookie

Post by transam82 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:34 pm

Great looking seats!!! Perfection :)

Matt H.