Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Re: Knight Industries Research relaunched!

Post by pheonix_knight » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:00 am

Radicalas wrote:Maybe KARR is Mike? :D They said, that KARR was Android. So Mike (KARR) killed those seven people in Iraq.
I REALLY hope not but from what Graiman said in the recent episode about ki3t having the self destruct backdoor because he "didnt want another KARR" makes me thing KARR is more related to Ki3t than to Mike...

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:11 pm

Thank You PHEONIXZERO. *blows to your knowledge* I was single clicking....It worked. :good:
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

BlueChaos
FLAG Recruit

Post by BlueChaos » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:22 pm

Radicalas wrote:Maybe KARR is Mike? :D They said, that KARR was Android. So Mike (KARR) killed those seven people in Iraq.
Might be. And they finally catch him and subdue him by injecting that yellow liquid on syringe thing.
"If Darth Vader had a KITT bathroom, then he would have ruled the galaxy far far away since a long long time ago..." *LASER!* :good:

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:05 am

BlueChaos wrote:
Might be. And they finally catch him and subdue him by injecting that yellow liquid on syringe thing.
You mean he's his own worst enemy :shock:
I only wonder why Charles would trust Mike to protect Sarah if it were true.

The only way I see that working is if KARR can somehow control the mind of the person inside of him. Cause KARR can apparently think for himself and even program himself.
It's interesting that Mike says,Did I do this? And she says, It doesn't matter your gonna get the blame for it. Humm the look of the first part of this dream sequence sure reminds me of KOTP where Michael gets shot in the face.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Slayer2004
Volunteer

Post by Slayer2004 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:52 am

how is everyone getting it to play, I am on the page but nothing is happening when I hit play?
Slayer2004 - Life, an infinate energy beyond scientific understanding....

Slayer2004
Volunteer

Post by Slayer2004 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:54 am

no matter it started playing lol

Slayer2004
Volunteer

Post by Slayer2004 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:06 am

Has anyone figured out where this new password goes yet?

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:07 pm

why would a 'new' KARR be in exsistance BEFORE Graiman put Knight Industries back together??

Unless it really is the original AI (which is a line i hope they take...) installed in a new shell. To quote the 'fake Zoe' the "shell is expendable" when talking about Ki3t. Which would explain why the original KARR AI was not destroyed, as the files were irreplaceable...

knighthazzard
Recruit

Post by knighthazzard » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:29 pm

I found the series of KARR: evolution photos an interesting topic which also suggests that there was some development of car over a period of time. I noted that the first schematic was of a Mustang before KARR had been modified into another form. When Mike raised the question " so there is another Mustang out there?- KITT suggests that the KARR is more "Cyborg than Robot". Now I really do hope this vehicle to be the original KARR that has undergone some upgrades but only time will tell

One of the themes that the fans of the original want to see-myself included would be for KI3T and KARR to do battle face to face. The sheer mention that the Shell is 'expendible' gave me an interesting idea.

The essence of KI3T is the AI itself. What if KI3Ts body is later stolen but 'never recovered?' forcing Knight Research to build another Mustang up from spare parts to form KI3TS new body. That way we could have KARR re occur throughout the series rather than having him written off after one or two episodes.

Now we all know that Michael and KI3T will not give up easily until KARR is once again destroyed but what if the task in destroying him proves 'too difficult'. At least with this approach we could possibly see KARR return for a season finale

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:07 pm

knighthazzard wrote:The essence of KI3T is the AI itself. What if KI3Ts body is later stolen but 'never recovered?' forcing Knight Research to build another Mustang up from spare parts to form KI3TS new body. That way we could have KARR re occur throughout the series rather than having him written off after one or two episodes.

Now we all know that Michael and KI3T will not give up easily until KARR is once again destroyed but what if the task in destroying him proves 'too difficult'. At least with this approach we could possibly see KARR return for a season finale
I don't forsee GST getting rid of a potentially great recurring 'baddie' by writing KARR out completely, the AI will survive in some way...

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:52 pm

knighthazzard wrote:When Mike raised the question " so there is another Mustang out there?- KITT suggests that the KARR is more "Cyborg than Robot".
And what I don't understand is, why do they show a Mustang on the screen when KITT expressly says, "...and he was not a Mustang."
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

epc1122
Rookie

Post by epc1122 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:52 pm

cloudkitt wrote:
knighthazzard wrote:When Mike raised the question " so there is another Mustang out there?- KITT suggests that the KARR is more "Cyborg than Robot".
And what I don't understand is, why do they show a Mustang on the screen when KITT expressly says, "...and he was not a Mustang."

i'm thinking that maybe he was supposed to be put in a mustang, so they have the blueprints. originally he was a mustang and then ended up as something else, or he was something else and then was going to end up as a mustang, but he was decomissioned.

alagaesia
Stranger

Post by alagaesia » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:05 pm

Does anyone know where to put the new password ??? and what extra information we have at Knight Industries?

:kitt:

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:21 pm

Looks like we finally have our answer about this. Goto the site and check out the stuff that Alex Torres personally oversees with the anagram and you'll see some more KARR info.

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:35 pm

That's cool. The middle two aren't working for me. I wonder if that is a different password.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:42 pm

neps wrote:Looks like we finally have our answer about this. Goto the site and check out the stuff that Alex Torres personally oversees with the anagram and you'll see some more KARR info.
Isnt the 'pre anagram' p/w Graiman's...???

cajunknight0153
Operative

Post by cajunknight0153 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:53 pm

what's the passwords?

gotigers1
Rookie

Post by gotigers1 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:02 pm

Anyone got a password? Anyone?? :good:

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:24 pm

cajunknight0153 wrote:what's the passwords?
Rewatch Knight of the Living Dead episode.

Sarah uses a p/w to access the mainframe, the p/w we are using contains 2 more letters and is then turned to an anagram which is the p/w used on Torres' file

CarProMods
Volunteer

Post by CarProMods » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:26 pm

I had a thought maybe operation secure freedom invovled karr and mike as mike might of been its operative and for some reason when they injected mike it angered karr and karr went on a rampage and killed those 7 guys that injected him. If you watch the video dream sequence Mike asks Did I do this and kelly says it doesnt matter as you will be blamed for this, and we see wreckage and then she says it will never stop coming after you.

what do you guys think?
PRO

Kram061-1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kram061-1 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:51 pm

glenalarson worked for me

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:05 pm

I am trying to access "Level 3 Access" in the Personal section of the Torres file. Am I all wrong? I see the folders at the bottom of the file and have been unsuccessful.
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:21 pm

You might have to wait a few seconds before anything comes up after entering the password.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

gotigers1
Rookie

Post by gotigers1 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:23 pm

I've noticed that as well

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:34 pm

All of ity will be probably useless after the back to useless obsolete 80''s tech reboot of the show that is coming up and have all the haters high fiving each other...