Character personality and other fan story help!

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Tiogaw
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Character personality and other fan story help!

Post by Tiogaw » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:13 pm

Hi all. So, here's the deal: I'm trying to start a Knight Rider fan fic/script. Weather it will be in story form or script form depends entirely on my muse level when I start writing. I can write well in story form but I still need to work on my grammar. And in script form I have an issue accurately describing camera angles and surroundings. Anyway, back on topic.

I need two things: Character personality/ history help. And a proof-reader if I do it in story format.

The main problem I have is Garthe Knight's personality and history. I've only seen about half of the "Goliath" episode, but I haven't seen anything beyond that relating to Garthe.

The other problems I have are the following characters personalities: KITT (Knight3000), Micheal "Mike" Knight (Traceur), Sarah Graiman, Charles Graiman, Alex Torres, Billy, Zoe, Elizabeth Knight (she's iffy, I don't know if she'll be in it or not. I still need to do some math to work out her approx age), Micheal Knight (Long), KITT (Knight2000)

Brief to the point personality descriptions are fine. Like a few words to describe them. Feel free to use large or uncommon words. That is what a Dictionary is for after all. ;)

PLEASE, any help at all is welcome. I want to make this story as accurate as humanly possible.

Thanks!
Tiogaw (DJ)
Micheal: You are about as much fun as a divorce. Which isn't a bad idea!
KITT: I want custody of me!