I found the Knight Rider font...

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

I found the Knight Rider font...

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:54 pm

I stumbled on this page(which hasn't been updated since 2000)and there's a working link to get the font on this page.So if you don't have the font this is the place to get it.The font is the original font from the opening of the original KR series.http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/poi ... /id114.htm :D
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Re: I found the Knight Rider font...

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:22 pm

No, this is the fan made font that we talked about in another topic:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11613

This discusses how the fonts are different, VK talks about how he is making his own, but another guy comes forward with a font that is more like the original KR font - and Neil has some links to downloads as well of more traditional style KR fonts.

That website is pretty old and outdated - some of the stuff isnt reliable either.

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Re: I found the Knight Rider font...

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:34 am

Scott Kirkessner wrote:No, this is the fan made font that we talked about in another topic:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11613

This discusses how the fonts are different, VK talks about how he is making his own, but another guy comes forward with a font that is more like the original KR font - and Neil has some links to downloads as well of more traditional style KR fonts.

That website is pretty old and outdated - some of the stuff isnt reliable either.
Really?I had NO idea! :shock: I didn't read that post yet untill now.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9