Knight Rider in TV Guide

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider in TV Guide

Post by Michael Pajaro » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:20 pm

Thanks to KRAvengerII for the heads up.

Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Re: Knight Rider in TV Guide

Post by JJSoCrazy » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:39 am

Finally a pic of Good Ole Michael Knight and next to his son! Very cool!

KnightLady
Operative

Post by KnightLady » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:01 am

Good picture and good little article. I'm wandering and hoping if we're gonna see those two doing any publicity together for the upcoming show. That would be icing on the cake now wouldn't it?

Duster
Rookie

Post by Duster » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:28 am

Is Mike's name Tracer or Traceur? I was under the impression it was Tracer, until I saw the 2 minute preview where it suddenly was "Traceur". And now this article is picking up the way it is written.

Back to topic: It's cool to see the the Hoff again as Michael Knight, although I hoped for another dress... Anyway, I wonder on what occasion he meets his son. Thanks for posting that scan!

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:58 am

I still hope the disillusioned part is just regarding life in general and they don't go on to make some statement regarding Iraq and the war.

What's up with the "u" anyway? Did they do it so they could trademark "Mike Traceur"? Because it seems kind of pointless to have a "u" in there unless maybe it's a reflection maybe of his mother's ethnicity/nationality/ancestral lineage.. Or the fact that Ford has the Mercury line which includes a car called the Tracer. :P Or at least did, dunno if they still do.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

goldbug
FLAG Recruit

Post by goldbug » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:48 pm

I'm really happy to see this movie getting a lot of publicity. Between the commercials, print articles and even the two minute preview being shown in theaters I'm really hoping ratings for this thing are awesome and get us a series. :)
"One man can make a difference." - Michael Knight (2008)

kitt/karr
Stranger

Re: nbc remake

Post by kitt/karr » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:14 pm

Im matt and new to this group i have and always wil love kr but am i the only one who thinks this new 2 hour pilot episode is going to be a load of shxt? How can a mustang compare to the trans am we all know and love......Im going to have to watch it any way any body got any idea how i can view it as i dont have sky any ideas how i could possibly watch it on my laptop? One final thing do we know if the movie is ever being made? :kitt: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KITT-2008
Volunteer

Post by KITT-2008 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:27 pm

goldbug wrote:I'm really happy to see this movie getting a lot of publicity. Between the commercials, print articles and even the two minute preview being shown in theaters I'm really hoping ratings for this thing are awesome and get us a series. :)
I will be so disappointed if the show doesn't get picked up. :( I'm just loven this movie so far and the new KITT is my fav :P
HELLO MIKE