Will KITT be up to today computers

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

loneknight4000
Recruit

Will KITT be up to today computers

Post by loneknight4000 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:27 am

do we think that the new KITT will far exceed morden day computers in the epesode lost knight bonie gives michale a men mod i think with 50,000 Mbits thats about 50GB today we all know computers now can come with like 7TB thats about 70,000,000 MBits i also know that KITT said in Ten wheel trouble his storage is Ulimited but then he was only talking in KB wich is penuts for today and nother epesode he talks about have i think 4 nanosec access time who thinks they can speculate the computing power of the New KITT do you thhink terabytes, petabytes, exabyte In decimal terms, an exabyte is a billion gigabytes., zettabytes or the almighty yottabyte - A yottabyte is a measure of theoretical storage capacity and is 2 to the 80th power bytes or, in decimal, approximately a thousand zettabytes, a trillion terabytes, or a million trillion megabytes.
Written out in decimal, a yottabyte looks like this:

The prefix is based on the Greek letter iota. According to Paul McFedries' The Word Spy, it would take approximately 86 trillion years to download a 1-yottabyte file, and the entire contents of the Library of Congress would consume a mere 10 terabytes.
for other defs please go to http://searchstorage.techtarget.com/sDe ... 74,00.html
or do a search in google and let me know where you think would be in computing power rember you also have THz PHZ EHz ZHz YHz lol sorry if ppl get a bit lost with all the tech talk but google will help you to understand

Knight452
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight452 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:49 am

i think kitt will fine.
Show's Over...Go Home!