Saugus Speedway Knight Rider Event T-Shirts

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

vampire knight
Rookie

Saugus Speedway Knight Rider Event T-Shirts

Post by vampire knight » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:07 pm

I've been getting a few rough estimates on pricing for t-shirts. However I would like a better guess as to how many people will be getting t-shirts. You do not have to be attending to get one as part of the proceeds will be going to Make A Wish, the more t-shirts the cheaper I can get them. I realize I've lagged a little bit. I will be finalizing the design details and getting pricing to you ASAP and then everyone will have two weeks to send me their money. I will be making an e-mail solely for the t-shirts where people can paypal me the money or I will accept snail mail money orders, but for it's quickness would prefer paypal. The t-shirt will have a variation of this design:

That will go on the back and then something like a small "Knight Rider Celebration Saugus Speedway" on the front left on a black t-shirt. Just so you guys get a rough idea.

So please if you are seriously interested post how many you plan on getting, at this point a real rough estimate of price is $17, remember the more ordered the cheaper I can get them. I will be posting this on a few forums so if you're a multi-board poster please don't double post. I would like to have a better guess as to how many t-shirts I need by no later than Monday so please post. Thanks everyone =)

vampire knight
Rookie

Post by vampire knight » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:24 pm

Hi guys,

If you're interested today is the last day to let me know. I think to keep costs down I will only be having a larger image in front and the design will not have the chess piece in the background. If you still want to get in on this please let me know by no later than today so I can order enough. You don't have to attend and I will be willing to ship worldwide. If you are going to the show I'll obviously deliver your t-shirt on site. I will order just a few extra, but since those will be out of pocket if you want one now it's best to speak up and pay. Tonight I will be sending in the final design and number I will need to receive a final quote, then I will provide you with an e-mail to PayPal or an address for a money order. Please only respond if you're serious and have "cash in hand," thanks.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Michael Pajaro » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:45 pm

I really, really like the chess piece. The gold background "makes it". I would hate to see it go away.

vampire knight
Rookie

Post by vampire knight » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:04 pm

Ok, to keep costs down since this is a small run there will only be the one large image in the front and I simplified it a bit to make it easier for the screen printers, but it still looks great. I manage to get a decent price which was lower than my initial guess, but I am still asking for $16 as I do want to give a little back to Make A Wish.

I would prefer PayPal and I made an address just for it - saugustshirts@gmail.com please send payments there even if you plan to attend the show. I would rather receive payment now than handle cash at the show. If you're not attending and are out of town shipping is $5 and I calculated shipping to the U.K. at $11 if you're somewhere else let me know and I'll figure it out. If you must send me a money order please e-mail me at that same address and I will reply with my address. You can go to an automated kiosk at 7-11 or a post office one works too.

There is still time to chime in if you missed out first, I was given a broad quote so a dozen or so more or less will not change the unit price, but do so ASAP within the next 2 or 3 days otherwise I will be finalizing the order I don't want anyone to miss out. I will order a few more extras, but only if you act now can I guarantee you will get one in your size. Thanks guys