David in Australia

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Britta
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

David in Australia

Post by Britta » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:30 pm

Hey,

great news at: http://www.hasselhofftour.com/

:!: :!: :!:

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:26 am

Sounds great to me, except that the info on the biography part of the tour website was incorrect on when D.Hasselhoff made his Broadway debut, since it was in 2000, not 2003.
The other information was mostly correct.
I wish DH well on his concert tour in Australia!

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:49 pm

Hmm. they seem to have taken the KITT image from the front of this site. Thats the second time that an officially Hoff related site has done this (first being his personal website). I don't mind, I just wish they would contact me.

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:17 am

Yeah I saw that too Neps...that is a very cool KITT image. :wink: I did see your other one in the flash intro on David's site...the 3 photos that are at the very end of the flash movie to click into the site are photos I scanned from my calendars that are on my site. Then after that, in October 2000 I discovered that my site was the very first link on top of David's Favorite Links page...I was on cloud nine all day when I saw that! :wink:

When I saw that David's official site was using my pics and linking my site, I took that as quite a compliment. :D It was a really nice surprise for me that month because I was bummed about not being able to go see him on Broadway...then a couple weeks after my disappointment, I find these things of mine on David's official site. It really cheered me up. :D

I think they also posted a couple of my pics in the Tour Dates section of the new site as well. It would be fun to be contacted about these things, but I guess it just doesn't work out that way. It's nice that we are able to help David...I'm very happy about it even though I'm not contacted about it. Who knows, maybe someday they will surprise us. :wink: It's fun to be able to participate in the official sites. I'm so happy David is finally going to do a tour that will include the US. :D
Nat

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:05 pm

Hi, Nat, since you had missed D. Hasselhoff's Broadway debut like I did, I think there should be a DVD of the show "Jekyll and Hyde" on DVD as part of your collection.
Just a thought...
I'm personally glad he'll include the U.S. as part of the concert tour he'll do in 2006, and if he hasn't been to Spokane, WA., where I'm living now, he could possibly include the city here in WA. state as one of his U.S. tour stops.
OK, I'm grasping at straws here, but hey, anything's possible! :dance: :shock: 8) 8) :wink:

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:47 pm

Yeah, I'm really happy about the concert being in the US too Lyn! Even though I missed seeing David on Broadway in 2000, I did order the Pay Per View special of J&H in 2001 and I also bought the DVD. I was thankful that it was on TV and DVD so that I could see it even though I couldn't be there. So many of friends had been going to see him in NY and telling me about it that David did a fantastic job, so I was glad I finally got to see this for myself. :D

This time when David does tour the US, I've made up my mind that no matter what state he appears in with his new show, that I'm going. I've been able to save extra money for a trip, which I couldn't do back in 2000 when he was on Braodway. I'm not sure if this show will ever come to Texas (Dallas would be cool!), but that's ok. I'm willing to travel anywhere in the US to finally have my dream of meeting David and seeing him perform live...I know it will be well worth it! :wink:

Nat

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:44 am

Hi, Nat, I didn't really order the PPV version of "Jekyll & Hyde" after my debacle of trying to see DH's PPV concert in 1994--and failed! I've been gun-shy about PPV ever since!
I'm glad you do have the DVD of the show, and hope you're enjoying both very much.
I may not make it to a concert of DH's at all, but still I'm glad of him performing in the U.S. just the same.
Good luck in seeing DH in concert, Nat!

Knight DJ
Volunteer

Post by Knight DJ » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:15 am

Bought my tix to one of the Sydney shows today. It's not until March though...

According the email I got from his promoters, the show is a mix of music, behind the scenes film clips and anecdotes. Apparently KITT is also on stage?!?!?? I don't quite know what that means, but I'll let you know!

Britta
Recruit

New picture

Post by Britta » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:39 pm

Hey,

new picture at:

http://www.hasselhofftour.com/ :!:

:D :wink:

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:00 am

Nice pic. and D.H. looks fierce(I mean that in a good way)! :dance: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: