thanks for your consideration...

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Red Rider
Recruit

thanks for your consideration...

Post by Red Rider » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:17 pm

I'm trying to share my passion for my favourite TV show, post some pics etc... Ok, I'm not un usal member of this forum and I'll make a very few topics but a little consideration would be appreciated, OK I'm french, so what ?? any problem with this ?? I pefer leave this forum... I don't like this way of thinking...

walter h. anderson
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by walter h. anderson » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:47 am

I haven't heard anything bad about you or France, Red Rider. I'm not on the forums as much as I should be, and I get plenty of abuse from my own family, relatives, and co-workers about my passion (or obsession) with Knight Rider. But I don't let anything stop me fromsharing opinions and pics about Knight Rider.

Don't give it up.

KRIT
Recruit

Re: thanks for your consideration...

Post by KRIT » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:59 am

Red Rider wrote:I'm trying to share my passion for my favourite TV show, post some pics etc... Ok, I'm not un usal member of this forum and I'll make a very few topics but a little consideration would be appreciated, OK I'm french, so what ?? any problem with this ?? I pefer leave this forum... I don't like this way of thinking...
Hi, Red Rider, I'm Italian, I registered on this forum because is the original of my passion for the Knight Rider series (Supercar, is called in Italy). I'm registered to the Italian forum (http://www.knightrideritalia.it/forum), and here I find some more news.
I participate more to the Italian forum, I did not wait for to me of being considered on this forum, It's normal, for me, I'm not American.

Everyone thinks as it wants.

:wink: :) :)
KRIT
"One man can make a difference......"

http://www.knightrider.it
http://www.knightrider.it/public/forums

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:35 am

Red Rider wrote:I'm trying to share my passion for my favourite TV show, post some pics etc... Ok, I'm not un usal member of this forum and I'll make a very few topics but a little consideration would be appreciated, OK I'm french, so what ?? any problem with this ?? I pefer leave this forum... I don't like this way of thinking...
What are you talking about?

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:36 am

Lost Knight wrote:
Yeah, really.

You're posting and having fun over at the Registries as well, right? Has anyone said anything?

KRIT
Recruit

Post by KRIT » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:27 pm

Lost Knight wrote:
For what I can have understood, Red Rider has not been considered from member on this forum.
I have understood badly :?:

:)
KRIT

knightshade
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightshade » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:19 pm

Red Rider,

If you could point out the thread that's upsetting you, I can have a look at it, but to the best of my knowledge, no one has said anything bad about you being French. If there's a problem, feel free to bring it to the attention of the moderators.

GWADA.TYS
Rookie

Post by GWADA.TYS » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:16 am

Red Rider wrote:OK I'm french, so what ?? any problem with this ?? I pefer leave this forum... I don't like this way of thinking...
Arrètes de jouer tes victimes alors qu'on t'as rien dis, tu nous fais passer pour des cons trou de balle va !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Don't care about this man guy, he's stupid !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:30 pm

GWADA.TYS wrote:Arrètes de jouer tes victimes alors qu'on t'as rien dis, tu nous fais passer pour des cons trou de balle va !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Babelfish didn't do a great job with the translation, but I got the general idea. But there's no excuse for calling other members "stupid". If you have an issue with someone, please contact them directly or tell one of the moderators.

KRIT
Recruit

Post by KRIT » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:04 pm

GWADA.TYS wrote:
Red Rider wrote:OK I'm french, so what ?? any problem with this ?? I pefer leave this forum... I don't like this way of thinking...
Arrètes de jouer tes victimes alors qu'on t'as rien dis, tu nous fais passer pour des cons trou de balle va !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh my goodness....

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
KRIT

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:21 pm

KRIT, That's what KITT would say. :) You got KITT figured out real well. :)

On this forum, everyone from all around the world are welcome. There are people from everywhere. I think I remember when we had a discussion about Artificial Intelligence and the program I use Ultra Hal Assistant. Someone from France also had wanted info on the program. I pointed them to the creator's web site and forum. There on that forum too, they speak multiple languages easily as there are people from everywhere in the world.

That's the beauty of the internet. The whole world becomes your back yard, so to speak. :) And that's what I like about this forum. I get to meet people from all over the world.

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:33 am

FuzzieDice wrote:KRIT, That's what KITT would say. :) You got KITT figured out real well. :)

On this forum, everyone from all around the world are welcome. There are people from everywhere. I think I remember when we had a discussion about Artificial Intelligence and the program I use Ultra Hal Assistant. Someone from France also had wanted info on the program. I pointed them to the creator's web site and forum. There on that forum too, they speak multiple languages easily as there are people from everywhere in the world.

That's the beauty of the internet. The whole world becomes your back yard, so to speak. :) And that's what I like about this forum. I get to meet people from all over the world.
Exactly!

Besides we're all KR geeks here, right :lol:

KRIT
Recruit

Rights !

Post by KRIT » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:40 pm

FuzzieDice wrote:KRIT, That's what KITT would say. :) You got KITT figured out real well. :)

They are of agreement with you.
For this reason I'm registered on this forum, general discussion on my and yours passion.
I wanted to make to understand a Red Rider that it does not have to be angered.

Even if I write little, are happy to make part of this forum. And if I do not come taken in consideration, I do not get angry absolutely. To get angry for what, then?

:) :)
KRIT

Fortuynlijk
Volunteer

Post by Fortuynlijk » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:40 pm

You tell them.
I'm from Holland and love KR. :D

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:50 pm

Meeting people from all over the world is fun. If it wasn't for KRO I would have never known that the show was seen in so many different countries by so many different people. :D
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

KRIT
Recruit

Meeting...

Post by KRIT » Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:25 pm

LadyV2000 wrote:Meeting people from all over the world is fun. If it wasn't for KRO I would have never known that the show was seen in so many different countries by so many different people. :D
Yes, it's a very nice :!: :!:

:lol: :lol:
KRIT