Super Knight Rider 3000! Michael Knight as Devon Miles.

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Super Knight Rider 3000! Michael Knight as Devon Miles.

Post by Knight-Armen » Fri May 20, 2005 4:21 pm

As you all probably know there is a new Knight Rider movie in process. The movie is called Super Knight Rider 3000 and is said to be released during the year of 2005.
The first draft is going to be written by Glen A. Larson. Now... since Devon Miles (Edward Mulhare) has left us there has to be someone to play the roll as Devon Miles. That man is said to be Michael Knight. This is however ha suggestion and may become true. David Hasselhoff said that he didn't care about what carachter he was set to play. All he wanted was to have a roll as someone in the new Knight Rider movie. That brings us to another question. Who is going to play Michael Knight? Well... I have heared different things but Ben Affle can have a good chance. He is willing to take the role as Michael Knight. Wierd!!!
K.I.T.T. is going to have the same voice as before, that is to say William Daniels.
Please don't ask where I got this information from. I know you are interested in what sources I used, but there is so many sites ut there in the net that I have visited so... Actually this is all rumors except for the name. But as soon as i hear anything or read anything I will tell you, an the source if neccesary. =) I'll keep you posted
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Fri May 20, 2005 4:59 pm

Super Knight Rider 3000 is such a lame title and Ben Afleck as Michael Knight?! Yuck! For all our sakes let's just hope these are just some more fan produced rumors. I'm not believing a thing until I hear it from either David or Glen.
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Fri May 20, 2005 5:48 pm

You do as you please! Even I could not believe it myself. Now, I said that I didn't want to post you any sources but in this case, i'll make it a exception.

Check this sites if you don't believe me:

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/20 ... _mind.html

http://www.13idol.com/top5movies/lists/040924.html

http://www.trulybadfilms.com/blog/archives/000072.html

http://www.keepmedia.com/pubs/NationalE ... xtID=10026

If this isn't enough then tell me to send you some more!!!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri May 20, 2005 6:08 pm

The name of the movie is not Knight Rider 3000.

Ben Affleck is not involved with the movie.

We have been following this project very closely for a couple years now. Do not believe these fan sites. You way ask "well, isn't KRO a fan site? Why should we believe KRO over these other pages?" Because 90% of the time we will give you the original source of the information: a videoclip of Hasselhoff being interviewed, an article published in Variety, etc. Projects can change over time, so not everything Hasselhoff says will come true. But at least when you know the source of a rumor, you can make your own mind how reliable it is.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Fri May 20, 2005 7:47 pm

First of all, I said that the movie is going to be called Super Knight Rider 3000, not Knight Rider 3000.

Second of all, I didn't say that these statements are true to 100%. I know that it's rumors and may not be true as you said yourself. I just wanted to say that these carachters could or may be the ones to play in the new Knight Rider movie.
It might not be the case but still, they are open for suggestions.

You surely do know much, much more than I do but this was just to point out that, things such as these topics have been discussed!

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Fri May 20, 2005 10:22 pm

I guess the only good thing about all these rumors is that it may generate a lot of hype for this movie. Knight Rider is a cult TV show, so the more hype there is, the more chance the mainstream will be interested in it. I think the movie should have a serious tone (reminiscent of the 4th season), but with splashes of humor here & there. After all, it is a movie about a talking car and shouldn't take itself too seriously.

hamish_macbeth
Volunteer

Post by hamish_macbeth » Sat May 21, 2005 12:34 am

the knight rider movie should take the pilot movie add a dash of trust doesnt rust and kitt vrs karr mix it with goliath and goliath returns add to the mix a pinch of soul survivor ,lost knight and junk dog and a good dollop of dead of knight and when cooked coat with a heavy mix of the scent of roses and a little bit of killer kittand then you will have an excellent movie that is everything it should be and more :D

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sat May 21, 2005 4:55 am

Uooo Hamish. You sure do know how to mix movies. Hehehe. I agree with you guy's. The more rumors the more interesting the movie will be. I hope they don't ruin the whole story though. I think Knight Rider 2000 was a dissapointment. I didn't like it at all. Hope the new movie is wellwritten and as well as that catchy! You know, the feelings.