How Did You Come Up With Your Name For KRO

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

R.J.1984
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by R.J.1984 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:35 pm

Mine took a while for me to come up with. But then I decided to use my first two initials and the years of my fav firebird. So naturally it became what it is. I did try some others but to not avail. others meaning same initials and year but not the way it is now. Still RJ 1984 suits me quite well considering I do have an 1984 Pontiac Firebird. I do love my car - it is a five speed standard with a 2.8 V-6 possy track and T-tops. Had it not been a standard with T-tops I wouldn't have bought it. :wink:

CB2001
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by CB2001 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:42 pm

Mine is really simple. I came up with a character for a story of mine that goes under a hacker alias Code Breaker. Seeing that I was to graduate class of 2001, I used Code Breaker as a pen name, and for sites, I just signed up as CB2001, hence the name.

Though I came up with the story, I am not sure if I will still have the character going under a hacker alias due to the fact that I have thought up various variations to the story, including one where he has a wide computer knowledge, but doesn't consider himself a hacker (in the old and new term).

jyd85
Operative

Post by jyd85 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:20 pm

jyd is for Junk Yard Dog, which is my favorite episode, and the first one I ever watched. 85 is just for the year it aired.
If you'd be so kind as to put me down.

Down?

My dear, I'm a car. Not a plane.