KR, DOH trivia fact

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

lordvader
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KR, DOH trivia fact

Post by lordvader » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:02 pm

I thought I would just point out a little trivia fact I discovered today that involves Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard. I just bought DOH season 2 yesterday and today I was watching an episode called "The Rustlers." I recognized two actors in the show that were both from Knight Rider. I did a little research on http://www.imdb.com and this is what I came up with. The first was Michael MacRoe who played Cowan in DOH and who also played Tony in "Trust Doesn't Rust." The second actor was Brett Halsey who played three different roles in DOH. He first played Mr. Dunlap in "The Rustlers," then Carter in "Enos in Trouble," and finally Dillard in "The Dukes in Hollywood. His role in Knight Rider was Clark Sellers from the episode "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death." Some of you may already know this, but I thought I would point it out to the people who aren't fans of DOH.

PS: Who ever it was that said there were no extras included on the DVD of Season 2 of the DOH was wrong. There are several bonus features in the set. I guess Warner Bros. can afford more for there DVD sets than Universal or maybe they are just not as cheap as Universal is.
"I have no eggs. Perhaps you could direct me to a chicken." - KARR

R.J.1984
Operative

Post by R.J.1984 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:46 pm

Many Actors back then had several roles in different t.v shows. One person who stared on Knight Rider in the second season had a guest role on Magnum P.I in the first season. Off hand I don't remember her name but she was the mechanic for season two of Knight Rider. Never liked her anyway.

AtariKnight
Operative

Post by AtariKnight » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:16 am

That would be Rebecca Holden aka April Curtis