New artwork

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

sarfraz
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

New artwork

Post by sarfraz » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:48 am

Finally got off my behind and finished a new artwork peice. I have been toying with the idea of making this A5 painting into a limited run print for people to buy but that will purely be down to if theres a demand. New paintings on KR artwork page 4....tell me what you think.

Sarfraz...link below :wink:
"I would not sell yourself short Michael, you are much more than a horse"

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:18 am

Very good work! I always enjoyed your artwork. I don't have $$ to buy art prints but I like browsing the images online every so often.

BTW, the "click on larger image" link is 404 unfortunately. :(

sarfraz
FLAG Assistant

Post by sarfraz » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:49 pm

Thanks. The link thing has been abit odd. I was just talking to Nick from KR-UK and he has found that the link works on IE browsers but not Firefox...and not on my Netscape browser.

Not entirely sure how to remedy it? could be something to do with the netfirms server?

Sarfraz

Sith
FLAG Assistant

Post by Sith » Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:21 pm

Nice work my friend. Always a pleasure to see your new KR artwork, after the superb job you did for me with the SKAR project. :)

sarfraz
FLAG Assistant

Post by sarfraz » Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:52 am

Thanks mate,. I can't tell you who rediculous the time spent on painting that picture was. Painting KITT took about an hour but Micheal took much much longer. Flesh tones needed to much more subtle to work and his hair.....argh his hair, he was looking more blonde at the half way mark :lol:

Good luck with the SKAR project, and it would be a pleasure to some kind of work on that again....depending on which way you go with. Surprised both of us have any time consider we both have full time jobs....yess the money :wink:

Sarfraz

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:59 am

sarfraz wrote:Thanks. The link thing has been abit odd. I was just talking to Nick from KR-UK and he has found that the link works on IE browsers but not Firefox...and not on my Netscape browser.

Not entirely sure how to remedy it? could be something to do with the netfirms server?
Not sure. Might be. I use Firefox and also have plugins like Adblock enabled. I also use a firewall, and another separate popup blocker. Usually it displays most sites fine, but now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if some of this had an effect. :oops:
Last edited by FuzzieDice on Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

imranbecks
FLAG Assistant

Post by imranbecks » Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:09 am

Thats very nice Sarfraz!!! Great effort especially for the drawing of Michael Knight... Thumbs Up!!!