Pay or free to see Pat. McPherson on 8/28/04?

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

SPMknight
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Pay or free to see Pat. McPherson on 8/28/04?

Post by SPMknight » Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:51 pm

Do you have to be member with Knight Registries or own a KITT replica to be able to see Patricia McPherson and Don Peake on Aug28th at the TransAm Nationals?

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:36 am

No, you don't have to be a member of Knight Registries or own a KITT replica. However, she is appearing as part of a private event which requires a $75 dollar entry fee. This fee covers two days of events and also gets a free t-shirt.

citizen_x
Operative

Post by citizen_x » Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:11 am

it's worth every penny

SPMknight
Volunteer

Post by SPMknight » Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:08 pm

Thanks for the information. Me and my wife go to the TA Nationals every year, this will be our 5th year going. I think I may just pay the fee to see Patricia and some of the other guests. Anyone on this site going?

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Post by HondaSiR » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:22 am

To all those who will be going...bring your cameras. That's a pretty hefty entrance fee and if I were you guys, I'd try to get my money's worth. Take your picture together with Patty and post it on this site. Please! :wink:

themarvelous3
Operative

Post by themarvelous3 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:51 pm

i'm going! vandalia is like 15 minutes from where i live. SWEET! i've heard that the TA nationals have a lot of "part sales". that people bring parts from TAs to sell...true? if so i'm hoping to finally get the right hood for my car. man i want the scoop!!

SPMknight
Volunteer

Post by SPMknight » Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:45 pm

Yeah the TransAm Nationals show itself is a lot of fun, this will be the 5th year in a row me and my wife will be attending. I've seen fenders, seats, rims and pretty much anything else you can think of in the "swap meet" section.

I think seeing P.Mc. and some other the others will definitely be worth every penny, I can't wait.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:58 pm

I'll be there. As will Michael Pajaro and Rusti Knight and someothers I may have missed but spoke about it here: http://bb.knightrideronline.com/viewtopic.php?t=5358

This will be my first time that I've been fortunate enough to be able to go. It's gonna be a blast meeting everyone.

I know there will be vendors selling their wares there, as well as some individuals with spare parts. The vendors that I know of are Don Colie Of Advanced Designs in Automotive Technology, Rob Louisell of Louisell Enterprises and Mark Scrivani of Marks Custom Kits.

SPMknight
Volunteer

Post by SPMknight » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:23 pm

The registration fee doesn't include a hotel room does it? I hope not because I already made reservations months ago at the Holiday Inn Express. Kinda sucks that I'll miss the events on Friday since my hotel reservations were made for Saturday night. We'll be there early Saturday morning though so hopefully we won't miss too much. Looks like a fun weekend, can't wait.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:28 pm

Nope, the registration fee is just for the events, the room was a seperate charge. I think a couple of other people planned on the events to be mostly on Saturday and will miss some of the Friday events. Patricia will be there on Saturday. You'll miss Pamela Shoop on Friday. There is a schedule at knightregistries.com

knightshade
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightshade » Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:44 pm

My trip got cancelled so I get to go too! 8) I'm also a first timer and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone. :D

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

I'm Going Too :)

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:13 am

I'm very happy to say that this year I will be going to the Knight Nationals as well. This will be my very first one so I'm really excited about it! If I didn't live 5 states away I would definitely love to bring my Firebird with me. :wink:

I'm really looking forward to meeting Patricia McPherson, Pamela Shoop and Don Peake and getting the new CD. This trip came up kinda sudden for me this last week because I wasn't sure if I'd have the money to go, but somehow everything is going to work out. I'll be posting lots of pics from the event on my website when I get home! :wink:

Now if I could just figure out a way to afford going to London to see David in Chicago...I guess that's gonna be out of the question since it's not in the US. :cry:
I hope he will come and do that show in NY sometime soon for the US fans! :wink:

Nat :D