My Fanfic Idea

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

My Fanfic Idea

Post by Benjamin Knight » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:34 pm

Hi... When it comes to fanfic my family takes the cake, my uncle spent 1000s of $$ and 4 years of his life making a fanfic Star Trek Movie staring him as Captain Kirk and my father as Scotty etc. (I'm in it too :lol: ) Anyhow I have two ideas for KR fanfic right now on top of a Star Trek novel I am writing :shock: Anyhow I have a great idea for a good KR episode which I will write and post as fanfic on my new web site which I just got 5 mb for :) I am done with my old one and an moving on.

Anyhow there is my idea for a great episode called either "Holo Knight" (my first choice) or maybe "Knight of the Holograms" I am not sure... yet.

Okay this is just a preview of a cool part in the story, I am not writing a full summery because I don't want to give too much away.

At the foundation mansion Bonnie tells Michael that she just finished upgrading KITTs turbo boost so he could turbo boost backwords as well under extreme conditions. KITT and Micheal leave for some coffee and too enjoy there day off. MK is having a soda and hamburger in KITT when Devon calls and tells them to get back to the semi as fast as possible!!! :? So they locate the semi and get over there really fast. When they drive in, they find the semi empty and quiet no Devon, Bonnie, or anyone at all. :o KITT then scans the semi and reports that there is no life signs detected anywhere not even in the cab. However he picks up motion in the drivers set which means something is driving... MK decides to get out of kitt and take a look at the computer. KITT leaves T-top open so Meahel can jump in quick if needed. Michael walks to the computer but then... A laser drops down from the roof and two move come out of the walls! KITT is shocked becasue he didn't detect them. And Michael jumps in KITT and closes the roof for safety. The lasers quickly burn accross the floor trying to find Michael. Then make there way to KITT when they reach KITT the lasers change. KITT reports that the lasers are now taking small samples of his MBS! :o Then MK trys to open the semi doors and open the ramp from inside KITT but the motor had been vaproized as this happened and there is nothing left to open the door and deploy the ramp. So they move further into the semi then backword turbo boost though the doors and over two cars behide the semi! :roll: They move up and get in front of the semi. MK can cleanly see that Bonnie is at the wheel of the semi :shock: MK is shocked but KITT informs him that "Bonnie" is not Bonnie but some kind of remontly projected hologram with all of Bonnie knowlogy :twisted: under the control of someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more or less of it is that eveyone (Bonnie, Devon, etc.) have been replaced with evil holograms which try to trick Michael into thinking they are the real people. Up to the point that Michael is taken by the "people" who are making these holograms and KITT is left to stop them and get rid of the evil MK hologram. But the bad guys have his MBS forumal based on the samples taking by the lasers so KITT could be next :o :shock: :? :!: You don't find out the whole story to the ever end of part two... or three maybe :wink:

So what do you think guys!??!!

Benjamin Knight
:spm:
Last edited by Benjamin Knight on Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

knightdriver
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightdriver » Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:22 pm

Is Michael, Meachel, and Meahel all the same person?
Brian - Knightdriver.com

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:37 pm

oops :oops: spelling errors!

ramon88us
FLAG Recruit

Post by ramon88us » Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:33 pm

I also have a fanfic idea lol. Its kitt drones.

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Wed Oct 22, 2003 7:27 pm

Cool ramon88us sounds good!

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:26 pm

Ok, the idea sounds fascinating from what I could get the gist of it, but there are a few canonical items to deal with:

1) KITT can already reverse turbo boost. (It's shown in a couple of episodes.)

2) The basis idea sounds good, but you do need to be able to connect the science. If you develop the story a bit, I am sure that it will connect together.

3) I do advise a beta reader, somebody to read over the story once it is done, and before you post it on the net.

Flesh out the story, and let's see what you can do. :)

KI

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:32 pm

Well it should flow better afterwords, and don't word KI I will talk to my dad about the science parts (my dad is super smart! :shock: ) And I plan on having a editor... lol Think I'm going to write a Star Trek novel without a editor :roll: There would be so many errors! :oops: lol So that means you like the idea write KI :)

ramon88us
FLAG Recruit

Post by ramon88us » Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:45 pm

Im too lazy to write fanfic.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:58 pm

But not too lazy to write on a message board, eh?

I hate to say it, but it is quite a bugaboo that people say they are too lazy to do something, but still feel that they should be heard.

KI

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:13 pm

I believe that you would reword that to "I don't want to put that kind of time into writing fanfic..." no offence... ;) lol

ramon88us
FLAG Recruit

Post by ramon88us » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:43 pm

Writing is not my thing lol.
I am the lol man.

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:31 pm

lol way to go :D :dance: :dance:

ramon88us
FLAG Recruit

Post by ramon88us » Thu Oct 23, 2003 6:30 pm

lol is my thing to do

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:25 pm

Hmm, hate to be a bit of a bully here, but so far, this is turning into a rather wasteful thread. The concept here, is Benjamin's fan fic idea, not how proud somebody is to be lazy. Or how many smileys or lols, or whatever.

KI

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:35 pm

Thank-you KI I haven't really gotten much feed back on my idea... Oh well :) Would be nice to hear a little more. (Not to bug anyone KI ;) ) Thanks guys :lol:

Benjamin Knight

Live Long And Prosper!

ramon88us
FLAG Recruit

Post by ramon88us » Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:39 pm

Whats your web site Ben?
I wrote something from the kitt drones.

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:28 pm

Oh my old site was made as a school project. Its is small with mainly reading (with lots of errors I'm sure... KI ;) )

http://www.dsbn.edu.on.ca/Schools/Lakev ... k_page.htm

Its old and most of the links have brocken now!!!!! I can't edit it, it's under the power of the dark side now... a.k.a. DSBN school board lol lol (My mom hates them) There evil and they work us way too hard all my friend on other boards don't do 1/2 the work I do! :cry: They rob us of are $$ too! We get ripped off everyday and they always want more cash. School in Canada is much different they school in the USA I have heard! :(

Well be glad you don't have to see this every day of your life (Canadien sign for trouble ahead!)

lol

As for my new site I don't know when I am going to ge that up and running. Could be up to a year sorry ramon88us! :roll:

PS: No hard feelings on the deepest level to anyone who works for/and or likes DSBN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank-you!

Benjamin Knight