Where did Michael Knight live?

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knicks4973
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Where did Michael Knight live?

Post by Knicks4973 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:54 pm

I was reading the thread about Michael's jacket and this thought came to me. Where does Michael keep his wardrobe and where does he live when he's not on a mission? Does he stay on foundation property or does he have an apartment somewhere else?

Has this question ever been brought up before here on this thread? You always see Micheal on the road but never in his own room or apartment.

What are your thoughts???

Kirin
Recruit

Post by Kirin » Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:10 pm

I always assumed he lived in the mansion with Devon.

Bonnie and RC3 probably lived in the mansion too.

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:33 pm

Kirin wrote:I always assumed he lived in the mansion with Devon.

Bonnie and RC3 probably lived in the mansion too.
Thats my guess. The mansion is pretty big so there is room for the lot of them. :roll:

nivek
FLAG Recruit

Post by nivek » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:52 pm

who knows but iwould think in apartment.

Katt
Operative

Post by Katt » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:58 am

It would have to be enormous, to house Devon, Michael, Bonnie/April, RC3, plus the house keepers, plus anyone else that worked in the house, plus any technicians/scientists that stayed at the manor, /plus/ any special guests... :shock:

nivek
FLAG Recruit

Post by nivek » Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:33 am

plus kitt you forgot kit don't forget kitt.

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:47 pm

The masion is big enough we only see the front of the place on the show. Everyone only needs a comfortalbe bedroom with a on suite bathroom (for the important people). There could even be a guest house building out back, and/or servent quarters! There is room for eveyone... besides I don't think the are 100s of scienctists living there they most likely have homes. It would not make sence for MK to live in an apartment or house. He doesn't exist kind'a so he can behidden in the masion... Part of his pay could be free room and board at the masion. Well for the most I am sure that is were he lives.

Benjamin Knight

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:19 pm

Benjamin Knight wrote:Everyone only needs a comfortalbe bedroom with a on suite bathroom (for the important people).
Spoken like a true teenager! (just picking on you a bit, Benjamin).

I think Michael would hate having just a bedroom in a large mansion- he'd want his own place with its own private entrance so he could bring home all those young damsels without worrying about the mansion staff gossipping back to Devon.

Bonnie got a new apartment in Halloween Knight; we may not know where she lived before but obviously after that she didn't live on the Foundation grounds.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

KittandChips
Volunteer

Post by KittandChips » Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:24 pm

Maybe he lived inside Kitt :) I seem to remember a few episodes which showed him sleeping inside Kitt ... maybe there was a fold-out closet in the back seat. Could have been a bit of a problem if he wanted to bring a lady home ... I doubt Kitt would be impressed.

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:39 pm

lol lol lol I don't think kitt would be able to take it! lol And your right about the one room thing Michael Pajaro lol lol lol lol! :lol: silly idea. However something tells me he still lives in the masion but mabe with a large suite with many rooms :roll: Happy now?? ;)

knightman
Operative

Post by knightman » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:30 am

Bonnie had an appartment in halloween knight?? in fourth season ep?

so i dont see why michael couldnt have a place of his own..

KalEl
Volunteer

Michael Knight's address

Post by KalEl » Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:44 am

Michael lived at 2457 Ybarra Rd, Nores, CA 936664

neps
Site Administrator

Re: Michael Knight's address

Post by neps » Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:53 am

KalEl wrote:Michael lived at 2457 Ybarra Rd, Nores, CA 936664
And you found this out how? ;)

knightendo
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightendo » Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:32 am

i remember in a third season episode, Knight In Shining Armour, there were guest houses in the Foundation's grounds, i assumed Michael would have something similar or maybe a bit bigger...?

Bonnie, as much as we all love her, was still a scientist and mechanic and so wouldn't have lived there...? I'd say Michael would for the reasons stated above about him not existing, and also as he'd hardly keep KITT at an apartment outside the Foundation, doesn't KITT recharge his batteries ("Trust Doesn't Rust") overnight?

Just my 2 pence :)
"If you're not having a good time, you're doing something wrong." Harrison Black, War Of The Worlds (tv series)

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:53 am

Yes, I'd say so. I think they'd charge rather quick too cos I think Bonnie/April also charged kitt's batteries up a little whenever Michael would enter the semi for his mission briefing from Devon. What with the big mission ahead of him, the battery never seemed to die, so it must charge rapidly.

But that's guessing.

Ooo, hang on...wasn't 'knight in shining armour' a 2nd season ep?

Skav
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

knightendo
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightendo » Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:06 am

d'oh! yep, you're right, season two. it's also one of those one's which contains a scene i can remember seeing when i was a child and watched the show! you know the reverse turbo scene? i just remember watching, when i was about 5 or 6, KITT crash through rocks from inside a cave. it was that episode.
"If you're not having a good time, you're doing something wrong." Harrison Black, War Of The Worlds (tv series)

KalEl
Volunteer

Re: Michael Knight's address

Post by KalEl » Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:18 pm

neps wrote:
KalEl wrote:Michael lived at 2457 Ybarra Rd, Nores, CA 936664
And you found this out how? ;)
Because I remember in Knight of the Phoenix I believe was the episode, when Michael claims that the car is his, Devon hands him some papers (incuding registration) with Michael's new info on it, including his address and ss#. When I saw this I wrote the info down.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:39 pm

Ah yes, you are right. Doesn't say city or state, but does say 2745Ybarra Rd.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:49 pm

*sigh* After all the work I put into the site, it is sort of disappointing that I am not on one of those website verification stops or any of the sort. As you can see, it not only has the address, it has the state, city, even the zip.

Now as for that being where he lived, that's a great address, but that still doesn't answer he lives in the Foundation premises or not, for all we know, that could be the Foundation's address.

And on an interesting note, the license doesn't match the registration, of course, that could be once again, the fact that the Foundation is a complex, and assigned different address numbers.

KI

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:51 pm

I do appologize for not checking your site, however, this thread has been open for a week now, you could have come forward with the information instead of holding it back.

Regardless, the address is what it is, where it is actually located will remain up to debate. The conflicting addresses could just be choked up to designer negligance, because I doubt they thought how much time and energy would be spent picking it apart.

Another thought, did Michael actually ever reside at that address? Sure it could be the foundation address, but we don't know if Michael stayed there past his recovery from the surgery, and the address and license was created before he secured a residence. They already had a picture to put on the license as we learn by looking at Garth later in the Series. Michael is handed the license and reacts surprised, but I'm sure he would have remembered posing for a photo, and it can't be from his old license since he has a new face.

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:48 pm

Remember the Halloween Episode? Bonnie had bought an new apartment, so I dont' think she lived in the mansion.
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:54 pm

neps wrote:I do appologize for not checking your site, however, this thread has been open for a week now, you could have come forward with the information instead of holding it back.

Regardless, the address is what it is, where it is actually located will remain up to debate. The conflicting addresses could just be choked up to designer negligance, because I doubt they thought how much time and energy would be spent picking it apart.

Another thought, did Michael actually ever reside at that address? Sure it could be the foundation address, but we don't know if Michael stayed there past his recovery from the surgery, and the address and license was created before he secured a residence. They already had a picture to put on the license as we learn by looking at Garth later in the Series. Michael is handed the license and reacts surprised, but I'm sure he would have remembered posing for a photo, and it can't be from his old license since he has a new face.
and
Now as for that being where he lived, that's a great address, but that still doesn't answer he lives in the Foundation premises or not, for all we know, that could be the Foundation's address.
Would be the reasons why I didn't bring it up earlier, and i honestly don't appreciate the attitude that was associated with 'holding it back'. I didn't see any reason to 'come forward with the information', because I didn't think it to be pertinent this time around, just like I didn't think it was, and was told it wasn't pertinent the last time around!

KI