Knight Rider Fantasy Episodes

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:43 pm

About KITT being fired from FLAG...

In a sense, that did happen already in Knight of the Juggernaut. When Jennifer Knight cut funding, the net effect was that KITT was without a job. They could have done a similar storyline to fire (or at least lay-off) KITT.

Here's another idea: Suppose we have a scene like in Killer KITT where KITT goes berserk in a convention center and winds up killing someone. Even though KITT was not in control, the Foundation Board might be pressured into relieving KITT of duty because he was simply too dangerous a weapon in the wrong hands. KITT hmiself might even feel enough guilt (or the AI equivalent) that he would quit the Foundation or attempt to self-terminate. Then it would be up to Michael to convince him he's important and worthwhile, blah blah blah, hugs and laughter all around.

So yes, nivek's idea of KITT being fired from FLAG is very doable.

Mike
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

CK
Operative

Post by CK » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:28 pm

COOOLLL.......so how about writing it Mike? ;)

Cheri

tkr9
Operative

Post by tkr9 » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:31 pm

Kool yes, but could we set it in Britain? I want KITT over here!

nivek
FLAG Recruit

Post by nivek » Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:15 pm

About KITT being fired from FLAG...

In a sense, that did happen already in Knight of the Juggernaut. When Jennifer Knight cut funding, the net effect was that KITT was without a job. They could have done a similar storyline to fire (or at least lay-off) KITT.

what I mean getting fired is like getting in big trouble and then being fired kinda what can happen to michael with the funding being cut.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:20 pm

You know what gets me about all of these 'fantasy episodes'? (known as plotbunnies to us fic writers)

The fact that there are some wonderful ideas that should be fleshed out for fan fics, but I know that a lot of them will never see the light of day.... *cries*

KI

tkr9
Operative

Post by tkr9 » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:21 pm

That would have happened in the 90s anyway. Sorry Mike, you'll have to go. Big Business it too Big and fighting it too darned expensive. Shoo.

After which KITT would be hauled off by the gov for military research... can anyone imagine what damage that MBS would do to international relations? It'd be the Cold War all over again.

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Sat Sep 13, 2003 6:52 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what gets me about all of these 'fantasy episodes'? (known as plotbunnies to us fic writers)

The fact that there are some wonderful ideas that should be fleshed out for fan fics, but I know that a lot of them will never see the light of day.... *cries*
*Sits beside KI and gives her a hug and a sholder to cry on*

You need a nice big....

*hands KI a bottle of Rocket Juice*

..... swig of this.... you'll feel much better for it... :

wink:

Maybe you could take all these ideas and turn them into a story or 3....

:)
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceKnight
Rookie

Post by IceKnight » Sat Sep 13, 2003 9:41 am

I know my ideas won't get off the ground, simply because I don't think I could do a storyline justice. I would love to write fan fic, but I don't have time or energy at this point, much less a creative bone for writing. Maybe in 8 months when I graduate :wink: .

Ghost-Unmade
Rookie

Post by Ghost-Unmade » Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:01 pm

I'm just a musician, and I dont' dare think I could actually write a believable storyline to anything.

Ghost

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sat Sep 13, 2003 2:24 pm

You know, I run into a lot of people who have amazing ideas in their heads, but don't think that they could do it. Yet, when they sit down, and put fingers to keyboard or pen to paper, they find that the world that is inside their heads can write itself. Especially those in the creative world, like musicians, can put out some of the most fantasic stories.

Ya might want to just give it a try. Paper won't bite. :)

*takes rocket juice and runs*

KI

Knicks4973
Operative

Post by Knicks4973 » Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:54 am

I came up with a new KR episode last night.

Knight of the Droids.

In this episode, Michael Knight is replaced by an android sent by the man whose company was destroyed when Tanya Walker failed to get him the microchip plans from Comtron in KOTP.

I don't have full details, but in the end Michael, Bonnie, Devon, and RCIII have to fight their android doubles.

Thoughts?

tkr9
Operative

Post by tkr9 » Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:42 am

Or you could call it 'Knight Nemesis.'

The plot has a familiar trekkie ring to it, but it sounds good. Kind of like those pesky cybermen in the Avengers... *wanders off down tangeant, never to be seen again...*

Supersonic Lorry
Recruit

Post by Supersonic Lorry » Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:00 pm

Knightmare On Elm Street- K.I.T.T. tells Devon and Michael that he is experiencing nightmares but Bonnie tells them it is impossible. No-one can get to the root of the problem and K.I.T.T. is losing his nerve during missions. Eventually, it turns out that a man wearing a fedora and a striped sweater has been entering the Semi at night and messing with K.I.T.T.'s brain. But will anyone believe K.I.T.T.?

Supersonic Lorry

KnightAvenger77
Rookie

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:18 pm

how about

A Knight to Remeber

Mike and KITT drive into an old factory (that produced goliath) and they find Garthe beaten to death and the only words that come out are G...ar..
...K..igh.......
and he dies, (actual garthe clone) then MK and kitt have to figure out why he was saying Garthe Knight and what was going on! and Goliath is there and (real) Garthe is driving and he completely destroys kitt when he drives through him! Micheal is egected and saved, but kitt is gonna need even more repairs than in JYD, and garthe kills a few of the scientists that built kitt, and he loses the ability to SPM

KnightAvenger77
Rookie

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:10 pm

in continuation of A Boy and his K.A.R.R.

A Man and his K.A.R.R.

After Devons nephew is on his plane to england, Bonnie finds out that it has been hijacked by Garthe!! he will let devons newphew go for KARR, so without any choice, Devon hands it over, and Garthe is now the most powerful man in the world! he swears vengence on Michael and K.I.T.T,
and then Kitt and mike drive towards the landing plane, and there is KARR and Garthe,
brother vs (not real) brother Garthe vs Mike

and Twin vs Twin KITT vs KARR
face to face in this combo for the first and last time
who will win? (of course the goodguys) but at what cost!!!!!