Knight Rider Fantasy Episodes

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KnightAvenger77
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider Fantasy Episodes

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:37 pm

Saturday Knight

that would be pretty funny to see MK and KITT doing disco and KITT has a Disco overhaul look! LOL

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:51 pm

Hehe. I can get into this. lol

Ok how about

Knight School: KITT and Micheal have to go under cover at a local Jr High to uncover a Lunch Money Bully that is stealling all of the kids cash.

Children of the Knight: In this episode we find out that Micheal is the father of 4 kids that he has never supported or admitted to. lol.

Supersonic Lorry
Recruit

Post by Supersonic Lorry » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:14 pm

Okay, I'll bite.

Christmas K.I.T.T. : Michael & K.I.T.T. come to the aid of an orphanage at Christmas which some ruthless property developers are trying to tear down.

London Knight: Michael & K.I.T.T. trail a weapons smuggler to London but find themselves being pursued by a gang who decide that K.I.T.T. will be theirs.

April R.I.P.: Devon tells Michael that April has been murdered after leaving F.L.A.G. and Devon, Michael & Bonnie all hit the road in pursuit of justice for April.

Face-Off: Garth kidnaps Michael, shaves his own beard off and then takes Michael's place at F.L.A.G. (sounds like a movie we all know :wink: )

Supersonic Lorry

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:20 pm

Hehe.

Prom Knight: Micheal must pretend to be a High School teacher to find out who is using kids to commit local crimes. These kids are educated and are very preppy looking. and of course it all ends on Prom Night.

Knight Train: Micheal goes deep undercover as a bartender on an expensive high class train to catch at cat burgler that keeps robbing the passengers.

KnightAvenger77
Rookie

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:22 pm

The Return of KARR

KARR's pieces are found by an evil person who obtains the schematics from under the hood (like what michael did in goliath) but now, they raid the MCC and find the plans for SPM, and a new prototype 2x stronger MBS! and guess who finds KARRs pieces? Garthe!!!!!

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:25 pm

I like that idea.

How about we call it "KARR PET"

nivek
FLAG Recruit

Post by nivek » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:32 pm

black out: michael Bonnie and Devon all get captured by a goverment agent that is getting paid off by the moffia to hold all of them until they can get to them and kill them and so it is up to kitt to find them before the time run out on there lives>

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:42 pm

WEIRD KNIGHT: Micheal meets up with these two teens that tell him that they have the secret to creating a women. They take Micheal back to one of there parents house where they go through the process and all three of them are wearing Bras. on thier heads. When the women steps out from the darkness she is the most perfect creation except she has a scanner for her eyes. lol...

knightshade
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightshade » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:56 pm

Hmmm, looks like we've got a bunch of budding fic writers here. :D

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:02 pm

HARD DAYS KNIGHT: Micheal investigates a ring of construction workers that are using thier muscles to exhortion money out of the local small business owners of an inner city community.

Supersonic Lorry
Recruit

Post by Supersonic Lorry » Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:03 pm

Knight Of The Living Dead: Michael investigates reports of zombies committing crimes in a small Southern town. When arriving, he finds that the zombies are in fact humans who are being manipulated by a master hypnotist.

Supersonic Lorry

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:00 pm

knightshade wrote:Hmmm, looks like we've got a bunch of budding fic writers here. :D
Nah, just a plotbunny farm.

KI

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:12 pm

Might Makes Knight: KITT gets into trouble when he inadvertantly taps into a High Level Computer for the White House and finds Pics of the President in a compromising positions. lol J/K on this one.

KnightAvenger77
Rookie

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:45 pm

A Knight into the Future : Bonnie is working on a new engine for KITT, when during the testing, it cause KITT to get an elecrical surge and he vanishes with michael inside! Michael and KITT go 5 years into the future and see the future of FLAG, about to be over run by terrorsts. They are being lured into the most Diabolical scheme of all!!! All of kitts worst enemies, resurected Garthe at Goliath and KARR driving himself, both with a super MBS! MK and KITT see themselves being killed. Then they find Bonnie(of the future) to see if she can cause the same type of electicle surge, but first they have to find out how everyone was ressurected!

probably a 5 hour movie at least

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:54 pm

KnightAvenger77 wrote:A Knight into the Future : Bonnie is working on a new engine for KITT, when during the testing, it cause KITT to get an elecrical surge and he vanishes with michael inside! Michael and KITT go 5 years into the future and see the future of FLAG, about to be over run by terrorsts. They are being lured into the most Diabolical scheme of all!!! All of kitts worst enemies, resurected Garthe at Goliath and KARR driving himself, both with a super MBS! MK and KITT see themselves being killed. Then they find Bonnie(of the future) to see if she can cause the same type of electicle surge, but first they have to find out how everyone was ressurected!

probably a 5 hour movie at least

Now that is a funny one. I like it.

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:11 pm

"KITT Vs. KRO"

The idea I've always wanted to see is an episode that deals with the creation of KRO. I'm sure all the TKR fans out there remember KRO.

According to that episode KRO was constructed to replace Kitt. However, he goes ape after being paired with a ruthless unstable cop type. What is never mentioned is how KRO is defeated and the driver captured.

I can imagine a story to the effect of sometime after "Voodoo Knight" Devon dies. Michael gets fed up with the politics going on following Devons death and leaves FLAG. Enter the other English guy from TKR that supposidly followed Devon. KRO is built, a driver is assigned, Kitt is put into storage, etc.

KRO goes nuts with his new driver and Michael returns with Kitt to stop him. After KRO is stoped FLAG decides to take the multi-man approach to crime fighting and the concept of TKR is created. Michael fades back into obscurity and Kitt is put back into storage until he is needed again."
KITT project is on again!

Currently working on: brand new stock tan interior, almost done!

KnightAvenger77
Rookie

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:22 pm

i could be calles Knight of the KRO

KnightAvenger77
Rookie

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:22 pm

i could be called Knight of the KRO

CB2001
FLAG Assistant

Post by CB2001 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:52 am

I would do one, knowing that you guys are probably expecting me to put in one. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything.

Though I think all you guys have come up with a lot better than what I would do.

IceKnight
Rookie

Post by IceKnight » Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:01 am

Knight of the Round Table: Michael and KITT find themselves in another 2 hour episode. Michael takes KITT on vacation to England, where they inevitably stumble upon a recent theft at a medieval museum. Takes all two hours for Michael to properly pursue the cute female museum tour guide, track down the thieves (who happen to be curators at the museum), and recover the stolen merchandise. Frequent attempts at campy humor include Michael continually driving on the wrong side of the road and having to Turbo over oncoming traffic.

Knight Fall: KITT, after accidently taking a human life, explores the depth of Artificial Intelligence processing of violating a prime directive. (Difficult to imagine with KITT's high-tech ability to assess situations and avoid them altogether, but this is, after all, hypothetical)

Knight By Moonlight: Michael becomes a lifeguard by day, private investigator by night. Sound familiar? :wink:
Last edited by IceKnight on Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

krfan1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krfan1 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:06 am

Actually there used to be a very good fanfic on KITT vs KRO. Excellent work but I can't remember who wrote it

Nick

Michael SS-R
Recruit

Post by Michael SS-R » Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:58 am

How about an evil twin of KITT is somehow reactivated and goes onto create a crimespree and Michael and KITT have to hunt him down?

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:55 am

Naw, that would never work :) !

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:59 am

Actually there used to be a very good fanfic on KITT vs KRO. Excellent work but I can't remember who wrote it
I would love to read that!

If anyone could let me know where I could find it I would greatly appreciate it :D !

CK
Operative

Post by CK » Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:40 pm

Shoot...I've read an awful lot of fics but that one I've never heard of.

Cheri