KITT vs the french army

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KnightAvenger77
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT vs the french army

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:07 pm

kitt would totaly ruin them. they would just grab the old white flag and hang it high

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:09 pm

Man dont even try to get into politics. Sorry but I am tired of the whole Bash the French attitude. Keep up the good posts though.

Supersonic Lorry
Recruit

Post by Supersonic Lorry » Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:09 pm

Victory Red wrote:Man dont even try to get into politics. Sorry but I am tired of the whole Bash the French attitude. Keep up the good posts though.
Not to pick on you KnightAvenger77, but I echo Victory Red's comments. Every nation in the world has moments to be proud of and every nation in the world has moments in history it would rather forget. Let's not bash the French or anyone. There's good and bad in every race.

Supersonic Lorry

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:06 pm

And just to go for the hat trick, I'm echoing their statements. Let not knock the french, or any other country, regardless of how easy it may be to do so, cause no country is safe.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:09 pm

How about we as a general rule leave religion and politics out of the board? As my boss says, nothing good comes out of those type of arguments.

KI

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:18 pm

I try not to get into discussions about either (Politics & God). Unless I am Drunk then I dont give a rats ass.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:19 pm

How about we also watch the language, too, since there really are younger kids on the board?

KI

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:19 pm

knightimmortal wrote:How about we also watch the language, too, since there really are younger kids on the board?

KI
What word are you talking about?

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:21 pm

Let's see, I would say the last part of your previous post?

KI

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:24 pm

You are a shelterd person if you think "ASS" is a very bad word and it should be censored!

Give it up and give me a break :roll:

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:28 pm

For one, who died and made you the new god of the board?

For another, I honestly don't care about it, but I do worry about kids under the age of 16 around here who may find that objectionable, or at least their parents.

And third? How about you go talk to the admin and stop thinking that the whole world revolves around you?

KI

KnightAvenger77
Rookie

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:30 pm

ok ill lay off politics, and you probably never would have guessed im only 13

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:35 pm

knightimmortal wrote:For one, who died and made you the new god of the board?

For another, I honestly don't care about it, but I do worry about kids under the age of 16 around here who may find that objectionable, or at least their parents.

And third? How about you go talk to the admin and stop thinking that the whole world revolves around you?

KI
Round #2

You have a very bad attitude problem. :roll:

As far as I can see it. You seem to think you are the BIG player around here.
new god of the board?
Try to keep religion out of it would ya. haha

Around me? The World? You are a very confused person :?

"TAKE NOT EVERYONE!"
Do not tick "kinghtimmortal" off! She thinks that no one should defend themselves. And when you do! She gets very upset! lol

"I will say it again. Give me a break." haha :roll:

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:42 pm

For one, buddy boy, there was no need to defend yourself, when you were just being ASKED to watch your language since there are younger kids around here. But seemingly since your entrance on this board, you seem to think that you are the new savior of us all, and that I am picking on you. Sorry, the world still doesn't revolve around you, and this board has been around longer than you have been blessing us with your grand appearance.

I guess my attitude problem is only second to yours. Maybe ya'all need to come up with something a little more original. And as for my position on this board? I didn't just walk in recently and seemingly feel that the board was for my taking. I spent a lot of time in this COMMUNITY, and I actually think of others before posting. I just have a real bad attitude towards the arrogant people who seem to think that the board is their kingdom.

And by the way, in accordance to your PM towards me to "Back Off", give ME a break. Remind me to make a note to myself that I should be trembling in my shoes, and that I should fear thee. Yep.

KI

KnightAvenger77
Rookie

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:47 pm

lol look what i started

rusti_knight
Operative

Post by rusti_knight » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:48 pm

All right, Victory Red, it's time to knock it off. All she did was ask you to watch your mouth, and at your age, you ought to know better. There are younger kids who frequent this board whose parents may not want them subjected to it.

And lay off Knightimmortal. Go get another hobby and stop being a putz. Discuss Knight Rider and leave her out of it.

Rusti
[Rus] What makes you think you've got what it takes to tame me anyway?
[Beast] ~sly naughty grin~ Experienced handling.

--From RP
DevArt: http://rusti-knight.deviantart.com

nivek
FLAG Recruit

Post by nivek » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:51 pm

to get the matter off of the matter up above kitt would put up a good fight vs a army. but as for as wining a war agenst 15000000 people are more or less I don't think so

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:52 pm

knightimmortal wrote:For one, buddy boy, there was no need to defend yourself, when you were just being ASKED to watch your language since there are younger kids around here. But seemingly since your entrance on this board, you seem to think that you are the new savior of us all, and that I am picking on you. Sorry, the world still doesn't revolve around you, and this board has been around longer than you have been blessing us with your grand appearance.

I guess my attitude problem is only second to yours. Maybe ya'all need to come up with something a little more original. And as for my position on this board? I didn't just walk in recently and seemingly feel that the board was for my taking. I spent a lot of time in this COMMUNITY, and I actually think of others before posting. I just have a real bad attitude towards the arrogant people who seem to think that the board is their kingdom.

And by the way, in accordance to your PM towards me to "Back Off", give ME a break. Remind me to make a note to myself that I should be trembling in my shoes, and that I should fear thee. Yep.

KI
You seem to have a real knack for insults now dont you?
"BUDDY BOY"
lol your an insult artist.
new savior of us all
Where are you getting these twisted ideas of reality from.
the world still doesn't revolve around you
Another twisted one.
I guess my attitude problem is only second to yours
Show me where I have an attitude problem. It is real easy to see yours.
I actually think of others before posting
Ohh really?
I just have a real bad attitude towards the arrogant people who seem to think that the board is their kingdom
Can you show me where I have posted an attitude anything like what you are proposing I have?

As for the PM. It means just that "BACK OFF" I have no interest in continuing to deal with you. Cause if you want to keep up this behavour go ahead, it really shows your true colors.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:54 pm

Says he who himself has continued on and on and on. I am just defending myself. And if anybody is showing their true colors, it is you. People already know me here.

KI

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:56 pm

Hey Victory, knock it off. It was a suggestion, not a demand, and the only one that is able to demand things be done on this board is me. At first I would have disagreed with Knightimmortal, because we have all used ass here, and if they can say ass every minute on the Simpsons, then why should we be any different? But now you are making it very hard. I think it's a little extreme to call people on it, but at least we should be aware of other people on this board, who are of certain ages or backgrounds that may take offense to it and use caution when posting.

However, you quickly went from 0-60 and are crossing alot of lines here. You aren't helping to prove your case or support it, your just making yourslef look bad. Please calm down. Lay off the personal attacks and stick to the topic at hand. If you have a problem with something the person said, be mature about it, because they tried to be at first. No need to pick on every quip and phrase they are making.
Last edited by neps on Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:58 pm

knightimmortal wrote:Says he who himself has continued on and on and on. I am just defending myself. And if anybody is showing their true colors, it is you. People already know me here.

KI
Defend yourself all you want......Horray for you.

KnightAvenger77
Rookie

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:02 pm

wow !!!! Nivek is the first of 20 to actually talk about the subject!

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:08 pm

I think you are incorrect on that, others have in fact talked about the subject, but you probably didn't agree with what was being said.

KI

Victory Red
Rookie

Post by Victory Red » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:10 pm

neps wrote:Hey Victory, knock it off. It was a suggestion, not a demand, and the only one that is able to demand things be done on this board is me. At first I would have disagreed with Knightimmortal, because we have all used ass here, and if they can say ass every minute on the Simpsons, then why should we be any different? But now you are making it very hard. I think it's a little extreme to call people on it, but at least we should be aware of other people on this board, who are of certain ages or backgrounds that may take offense to it and use caution when posting.

However, you quickly went from 0-60 and are crossing alot of lines here. You aren't helping to prove your case or support it, your just making yourslef look bad. Please calm down. Lay off the personal attacks and stick to the topic at hand. If you have a problem with something the person said, be mature about it, because they tried to be at first. No need to pick on every quip and phrase they are making.
Its not picking on every quip and phase it is called making points in an argument for the use of defense.

by the way I would love for you to point out what lines I may have crossed here? The ones where I didnt make a direct insult or name calling? How about the part where I made no contineous remarks about me being anymore important then the other.

No really I would love to see your points on this. Please do share. I find this very interesting. I honestly feel that some people feel that they have more of a right on this open forum board then others do, due to seniority.

Or would you rather send me another email reguarding knightimmortals comments on this board?

I am going to bed now. Thanks for the entertainment.
I believe everyday starts fresh. And with that an opportunity for resolve. Hopefully this will all disolve over night and we can all start fresh tomorrow. Peace be with you. Good night.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:17 pm

You mean to match the emails and PM's regarding Victory Red's comments on this board, and in PM?

Actually, I honestly don't think I have any more of a right on the forum than others do due to seniority, but rather obviously you do, Victory Red.

If you would like to see the points, I do think that even Neil detailed them out for you. And since Neil is the admin, I do think that he deserves a little respect, he does pay for this board for everybody's enjoyment, and has for the past, what is it now, Neil, seven years? Now, as for the commentary that you construed as insults, I am sorry that you have seen them as that way.

But to be honest, your words are now really speaking for you. But I guess everybody (especially me) needs to just remember to not ask you to do anything, especially when it comes to being courteous to some of the other sensibilities. I mean, after all, I got hung out to dry for 'damn'. I was just trying to ask you to do the same that was asked of me and others.

Sorry for stepping over your boundaries, I was not aware of them, and I truly was defending myself against an unwarranted attack.

KI