Need Pictures of KITT's Underbody

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Need Pictures of KITT's Underbody

Post by krkitt1 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Hey everyone.
I need pictures of KITT's underbody with the covers they show when KITT jumps. We are work on building the underbody covers for the World Of Wheels show next March. Any pictures would be great.

tharpdevenport
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Need Pictures of KITT's Underbody

Post by tharpdevenport » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:40 am

As I recall, there was no specific underbody. IT changed for viewing needs. A special underbody was used when we saw it for longer periods, like when K.I.T.T. was flipped on his side by Garth's semi.
And when things appeared to get better, they got worse, and everyday was a day to cry.

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:17 pm

more then likely it was just a normal trans am undercarriage, and the turbo boost one is just a model car, but the rest is just normal i suppose, we never rly see it from underneath, some shows like when he does ski mode of goliath but it dont rly show it, post most of that was models like kitt was hit by goliath, cause hitting the car in real life would have been alot worse then what did happen, so mostly it was models used for stuff like that, tho sometimes it was real cars, anyways ttyl peace

Skav
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Skav » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Most of the time it is seen, it appears "blank."
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by krkitt1 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:04 pm

I should have put, 2008 Knight Rider, sorry. I'm looking for the undercarriage of the Mustang.

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:33 pm

in that case then yes its shows it, but just the attack mode version, as for the the normal mode mustang id say its just a normal mustang bottom, but the attack mode is shown in the first episode and some others, i dont recall the bottom of the normal, well it does show it but not upclose of the entire thing like the attack mode does, anyways hope this helps, just google it, anyways ttyl peace