RE: KRF III Event T-shirts

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

RE: KRF III Event T-shirts

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:20 pm

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

After much thought and deliberation, Dad and I have decided we will once again handle producing t-shirts for KRF III- HOWEVER, please understand that we're not making much profit for this and it's mostly for the benefit of the fans who feel the need to have a t-shirt available and for charity.

As such, unlike last year we are only going to do ONE RUN of t-shirts and when those are gone, they're gone - sold out, retired.

I am not dealing with pre-sales because I won't have time to track people down like last year, but I will offer mail order options through the official Knight Rider Festival store website (updates to that coming in Feb). If you are international and wish to have a shirt, please indicate that in your request(s).

I need to know how many shirts people wish to purchase and what sizes so I can take a tally of who needs what and do my best to meet demand. The design will feature the new event logo (smaller) on the front and artwork on the back, same layout as last year - new art. (see above image)

KRFIII LE Event T-shirts will be $20.00 each (plus shipping if applicable). Sizes will be S, M, L, XL, XXL - anything else has to be specially ordered.

Also car owners and VIPs WILL NOT be receiving a free shirt this year. Only Paul Casey's staff will be given shirts.

So if you are interested in purchasing a shirt (or seriously considering it), please post your needs and I'll see what I can do to meet them. I am taking a tally of how many sizes I'm going to need to meet general demand. I can't guarantee people who come to the event will get a shirt - that's on a first come, first served basis as is the rest of my limited edition merchandise and when I'm out, I'm out. If necessary, I will place a cap on how much is sold at the VIP party so there will be a decent supply on Saturday for the general public.

Prices on my merchandise are as low as I can possibly make them.

Thanks for your support and your assistance.

=VK=
:dash:

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit

Re: RE: KRF III Event T-shirts

Post by krkitt1 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 pm

I will need a XXL. I will be coming to the show with my car. Will these be shiped in time to have for the show?
Thanks Ted

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 pm

No guarantees they'll be shipped in time if ordered through the store. If you order early enough, I will try to ship what I can before the event gets here. At the moment I am just gathering info so I know how many shirts to order for the run. I will offer international and domestic shipping through the store while supplies last.

I'm not going to sell what I don't have in stock yet so when the shirts are finished, they'll be added to the KRF II event store in limited quantity and announcements will be made. Once the shirt allotment on there is gone, that's all I can offer - the rest will be brought and sold at the event.

If there are shirts left over after I get back from the show, then I will add whatever is left back to the store inventory. I expect these t-shirts between mail orders and event attendees WILL sell out - there WILL NOT be another run produced.

Additionally the existing t-shirts from last year (KRF II) will be removed from the store as soon as the new shirts are ready to go up. If you wanted last year's design, I highly suggest you place your order before they're retired forever. I am taking the remaining stock (if any) to KRF III and clearing them out - same with the posters.

=VK=

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight-Armen » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:07 am

Vic, how much will the shipping cost be for Sweden?
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:35 am

I will need 2 XL and 1 S. Those shirts are AWESOME!
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:13 pm

I need an XL shirt and can I do what I did last year since I dont have Paypal? :?
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:21 pm

International shipping is $30.00, it seems steep I know but I have no control over this - its the standard that USPS has set. I don't recall what we did last year Slade, send me a PM or an email to remind me. Shouldn't be a problem.

=VK=

scottab21
FLAG Recruit

Post by scottab21 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Hey Nick, I love the design as always you have come through for us the fans! I'm gonna need at least two size XXL... Thank you again, I can't wait to wear mine and represent at the event!

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:54 am

1 medium and 2 Large for my crew.
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

craig3sixteen
Recruit

Post by craig3sixteen » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:50 pm

"WE" need (5) 4XLTs please and thank you

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:31 am

Alright guys and gals - I'm going to take a final tally of people's shirt requests on Sunday 2/6/11 by 8:00pm PST so if you haven't already made your requests, please do get them into me by then. Again, specify how many shirts you need and how many of each size - I can't stress that enough.

example:

"I need five shirts - (1) M, (3) L (1) XL, (3) XXL"

3XL, 4XL, Women's "v neck" shirts all need to be specially ordered and will cost an additional $5.00 each.

=VK=

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:03 am

For tallying sake, I'll repeat my order request. One large with a KRFIII poster.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:08 am

i just need one small women's please.
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krkitt1 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:46 pm

For tallying sake, I'll repeat my order request too, I need 2 shirts, (2) XXL. Thanks Ted

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Thanks everyone for your help. I really appreciate your efforts and it allows me to configure what I will sell vs. what I could sell when I put in the order for quanties of shirts. I am goin to go ahead and extend the deadline to midnight tonight just in case there's anyone out there who hasn't yet put in their requests. I want to give ample time because once I put in the order, that's it. There's only going to be one run.

I always try to go above and beyond for my customers and deliver the best high quality products possible. Stay tuned for more developments as they become availible.

=VK=

iliassalatas1
Stranger

Post by iliassalatas1 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:48 am

2 medium pls!!!!

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:08 am

This is the final KRF III event t-shirt design. I made some minor changes from the first file I posted up because I wanted to bring the green back into the KRF III logo and I decided to go ahead and make our beloved original KITT stand out with more color in the t-shirt design because after all, he's our star and to add more depth. Having re-re-reworked the design, stampeth this project hofficially completed. I'm not planning on making any further changes so now its up to the t-shirt makers to get the job done right.

Thank you for posting your requests - I will be tallying up the total over the next day or two and then submit the designs off to the printers and hope everything turns out right.

:good:

=VK=

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:28 am

Awesome design!
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Awesome work :wink:
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"