Karr-centered fan fiction

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Karr-centered fan fiction

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:17 am

*gasp* It's been forever since your last update! I'm so glad you put up the next chapter! :D *jumps around in excitement*
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

becky
Volunteer

Post by becky » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:*gasp* It's been forever since your last update! I'm so glad you put up the next chapter! :D *jumps around in excitement*
I know! XD I didn't mean to go on haitus, but time really got away from me. The next chapter should be up real soon. Hopefully I'll be more consistent from now on. Thanks for waiting, though!

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Thu May 13, 2010 11:15 am

HI ALL.....I'M STILL WORKING ON MY KR EPIC & POSTED A FEW OTHER IDEAS HERE ALREADY...THEY'VE STARTED TO GROW...!

WHEN I'M DONE WRITING /LITTLE-VERY LITTLE REVISING- I SHALL POST IT & HAVE BEGUN ON A FEW NEW
KARR-ESQUE IDEAS B4 HE WENT NUTS.

I'D SOOOOOOOO MUCH LUV TO HAVE KARR -N- AUGMENT/RE-DEFINE HIS PROGRAM PARAMETERS...
THE POOR VEHICLE IS GUILTY OF BEING UNFAIRLY MIS-UNDERSTOOD/ABUSED....THAT'S ALL.

WHO WOULDN'T LUV TO HAVE KARR...? give him some upgrading as kitt was time & time again... cept for the convertible bit/full SPM....t-tops are so cool.
" Silence....we have an intruder... "

K.A.R.R. (09)
Operative

Post by K.A.R.R. (09) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:25 pm

I agree with Tahoe, KARR was only bad in the series because they didnt take the time to understand and offer to help him, rather than chase him and try to shut him down.

:karr:

Irony
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Irony » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:56 pm

True. The series didn't do much justice to KARR. They left it to fanfiction writers! (even I took my part of this.... KARRfics are good to read and write)

I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter. I love the way you handle all these characters, all these situations.
Intelligence is the right of all free beings