The remains of my KR collection on ebay

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

sarfraz
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

The remains of my KR collection on ebay

Post by sarfraz » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:17 am

In an attempt to make a clean break for 2010, I am in the process of selling off the remains of my Knight Rider collection. At one time in the past this was an unbelievably large collection that I was struggling to contain it in my house! over the years a very large chunk of it was auctioned off on ebay but theres still a lot left. So have a look on ebay:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/kittnut/m.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There were double that amount of items put up there on Sunday but people have been e-mailing me with good offers which I have accepted and taken down auctions accordingly. Still there is a massive lot going there for all sorts of KR memorobilia for just £25. Both high end Mini-Z KITT and KARR RC units are also on there for half price starting bids. I think I originally purchased these from Japan when they first came out for close to £150 ($250?) each

If your interested in any of this stuff. E-mail me or put a bid, whichever you like.

I still have a large collection of Batman items that haven't even made it onto ebay yet so theres still a long way to go.

Sarf
"I would not sell yourself short Michael, you are much more than a horse"

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: The remains of my KR collection on ebay

Post by krrdr2010 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:16 pm

I like the items I see. They all look nice. :good:

sarfraz
FLAG Assistant

Post by sarfraz » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:37 am

Well the ebay auctions (or not!) were more of a success than I originally predicted. Unfortunately I had a car crash (my fault entirely) on Monday, so it looks like I'll need to generate more money than I originally planned. I still have a few KR items left but these really are prized pocessions (signed Kenner talking KITT with Micheal Knight figure!) and will most likely be going up on ebay in the new year. Unsure yet, but watch this space.

Sarfraz

msKEN
FLAG Assistant

Post by msKEN » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:20 pm

I'm sorry to hear that sarfraz, I assume you came out of the accident physically ok... I hope!
The Knight Rider Fan Game Project:
http://www.theknightrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sarfraz
FLAG Assistant

Post by sarfraz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Thankfully both me and the driver of the other car came out without a scratch on either of us. I don't really want to think what would have happened, had I not managed to catch the first slide (which had me heading head-on into on-coming traffic) before it tank slapped the car around sideways into traffic. Just abit wet and greasy on the road, and tyres were too cold.

Sarfraz

KITT17
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by KITT17 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:47 pm

Yeah, it's pretty amazing how much you can still fetch on ebay for 80s memorabilia. I was browsing some he-man figures the other day and some didn't go under $40. :shock: I'm sorry to hear that you had to part with your collection but at the same time congrats on generating some money. That sucks about the accident, but kind of ironic that it happened during your KITT auctioning, huh? Now where's the talking car when you need it...