How about this...?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DLAspider
Rookie

How about this...?

Post by DLAspider » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:22 pm

Someone posted in another thread a (dubious) story that KI2T was going to be a corvette but there was an accident with a load of trans ams that could be bought and fixed up cheaply. Well, I did a little researching for Corvettes that could look cool as KITT and found this:

Rainack
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: How about this...?

Post by Rainack » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:37 am

Oh, my god! That's my K.I.2.T.! My last Knight Rider Fanfic had K.I.T.T. nearly destroyed and Bonnie gave him an upgrade to his shell and several key systems. She gave him a Corvette shell, and that's pretty much how I pictured it!

You can check out Knightmares at: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5071831/1/Knightmares

Very awesome find!
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

deanhanson
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by deanhanson » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:10 am

Hi. you did a nice ob. I checked out the link given in your thread for nightmare. But I didn't find anything special there. May be there could be something which left out of attention. but you can tell me what is great in that link..

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:37 am

deanhanson wrote:Hi. you did a nice ob. I checked out the link given in your thread for nightmare. But I didn't find anything special there. May be there could be something which left out of attention. but you can tell me what is great in that link..
DLASpider is responsible for finding the picture.
The fanfiction is mine. I gave a link to it because in the story, K.I.2.T. gets a new shell after nearly being destroyed. His new shell is a Corvette, exactly like the picture DLASpider found. I just thought people might be interested in it.
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

knightfever
Operative

Post by knightfever » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Hey Rainac, I hope deanhanson didn't mean that to be as rude as it sounded. I clicked the link and am actually enjoying your story. Just wonder, do you have a link to an earlier point in the story that would explain who Carlee is?

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 pm

KnightFever,
I'm glad you liked Knightmares. You can find the links to the rest of my stories in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=1044&t=14105
Start with Knight Fall.

Rainack

DLAspider
Rookie

Post by DLAspider » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:37 pm

Actually, after I posted that picture I found I wasn't the only one that thought it could be a great KITT. Someone posted the exact same picture in a previous thread (too lazy to find it). Oh, and it's a Geiger Corvette Z06