Midtown Madness!

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

BabsBunny
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Midtown Madness!

Post by BabsBunny » Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:44 pm

My pal Max gave me his copy of Midtown Madness (he doesn't play it all that much and it only cost him a dollar anyway, so...), and the first thing I did when I ot home was to hunt down a KITT skin to play on it!

Talk about cool!! When you select him, the Knight Rider music starts playing, and when you honk the horn, you hear his scanner instead!:) he looks great, and he's very detailed!

Babs Bunny

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Sun Dec 08, 2002 6:19 am

Its quite cool isent it!
I have all the available Knight Rider cars on my website aswell as KARR and the Semi.
Go to http://www.knightrideruk.com/mm2part2.html there are also some city mods to make it a little more exciting!
Have fun

K.I.T.T

Vchat20
Operative

Post by Vchat20 » Mon May 26, 2003 2:03 am

sorry again for bringing up these buried topics but what im about to say is very important.

first off, the find of KITT for mm2 is actually what brought me here. so thanks for this.

secondly, the game has been cracked a bit more and it is now possible to have moving textures on vehicles thus allowing the scanner to look authentic ingame (it will actually move). now I do not know too much about this but if you go on over to http://forum.mm2c.com/ there is a topic about it there. just do a search for "animation".

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Mon May 26, 2003 5:35 pm

hey this is really cool!! Its taken some time to crack huh! the games been out ages, but i will take a look and see what i can do with some of KITT skins i have!!

K.I.T.T

Vchat20
Operative

Post by Vchat20 » Mon May 26, 2003 7:41 pm

hey. believe me. ive been a regular member of those forums since ummer break last year. and yes, it has taken a while to crack. and at that they havent fully craked the game. making vehicles is pretty uch figured out. but cities are anther story. they are a h*ll of a lot more complicated, thus means that the amount of usermade cities are scarce.

about doing this for the KITT car, I propose a complete new one be done if that is ok with you guys. cuz personally, the current one isnt too realisitc, plus the dash is kinda low quality IMO. and I will find a link to the topic about animations ASAP for you guys.

EDIT: ok. found the topic there. link = http://forum.mm2c.com/viewtopic.php?t=1877

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Tue May 27, 2003 8:10 am

Hey that sounds cool! Could i ask a question?
Could a convertable KITT be made??? I have a nomal season 1/2/3 and a SPM KITT and KARR, but i havent seen a C mode KITT. Keep up the great work!!

K.I.T.T

Vchat20
Operative

Post by Vchat20 » Tue May 27, 2003 8:19 am

yeah. I dont see why not. just that I cant make it. I have already tryed doing a minivan for Midtown Madness 2 myself and couldnt even do that much. and that is supposed to be considered an easy project.