WHEN season 2 arrives...

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Atlantean2005
Recruit

WHEN season 2 arrives...

Post by Atlantean2005 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:48 pm

...what would you like to see?

I'd like to see (if possible) Mike's friend from the movie in an ep, or a few :D. And how about more SSC based eps like "Knight of the Living Dead". Where a majority of the action happens there. Who knows, maybe even see a schematic of the base on screen or something! :wink: :wink:

Any ideas?

****Also, I only did a quick search (also in advanced mode) for a similar thread, so if I overlooked one like this, please point me in the right direction!! Thanks!****

Charlie Brown
Recruit

Re: WHEN season 2 arrives...

Post by Charlie Brown » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:44 am

One of my favorite devices installed in KI2T was the Ejector seats. KITT and Michael would use them not only as a catapult to help infiltrate buildings, but also as a means of rescue when Michael falls from a great height.

Obviously we can't do this specific stunt anymore, since T-Tops are no longer permitted on cars, nevermind KI3T. Why not do a variant of the ejector seat?

I present to you, the escape hatch! (Idea borrowed from Season 1 Ep 2 of Batman Beyond)

Give KI3T the ability to open up a panel of its underbody to allow the driver and/or passenger to enter/exit from underneath KI3T (from the interior, imagine the seat folding down to drop the person out). Simple uses include Michael hiding from the bad guys by hiding under the car. Funny uses include KI3T getting rid of a car thief or otherwise unwanted passenger by "dumping" him/her on the road. Awesome uses would be KI3T turbo boosting over a bad guy, then dropping Michael through the hatch to pounce on the baddie while still in mid-air (just like the Batman Beyond example).

Wouldn't that be awesome???

necrophilissimo
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by necrophilissimo » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:59 am

Mobile Foundation HQ is what I'm hoping to see. Not necessarily a semi but something like that. Perhaps the airplane consept seen in pilot (?)
TAGAP: The Apocalyptic Game About Penguins - Join the penguin apocalypse!

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:37 am

I would love to see lots of turbo boost , attack mode and shooting.

KITT thinking for him self
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gotigers1
Rookie

Post by gotigers1 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:04 pm

I can't see why, with KI3T nano skin, that they can have part of the roof open up for the ejector seat. But that would require to cut open a roof of one of the Stangs to do it.

blackwolfjk13
Stranger

Post by blackwolfjk13 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:39 am

You've all seen "Paul's Big Pitch", right? Okay, so maybe nothing that crazy! I would like to see Billy get a little more action, though. Also, I'd totally like to see them do an episode that revolves around April Fool's Day. If Mike likes pranks so much (like the one he pulled in "Knight of the Living Dead") then April 1st should be even better than Halloween. It'd be really fun now that there's just four characters to see what they'd all come up with for pranking each other. Billy vs. Zoe could be lots of fun!
"Maturity is often more absurd than youth and very frequently is most unjust to youth." ~Thomas Edison

Stealthwalker
Operative

Post by Stealthwalker » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:38 pm

1. I would like to see K.I.3.T. do more "unique stunts" mixed with "real stunt driving & CGI" (I think it will really boost the ratings and it worked for TOS).
2. "No more Ford Vehicle transformations" and let K.I.3.T. function completely as a "Mustang" with his advanced features as K.I.2.T. did.
3. Scrap the "love story between Mike & Sarah" (to me it really does not do anything for the show).
4. Explain and bridge together TOS & KR08 and explain what really happened from then to now.
Stealthwalker aka "Tha Lone Crusader"

"We Meet Again". As quoted by Garthe Knight in "Goliath & Goliath Returns"

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Stealthwalker wrote:1. I would like to see K.I.3.T. do more "unique stunts" mixed with "real stunt driving & CGI" (I think it will really boost the ratings and it worked for TOS).
2. "No more Ford Vehicle transformations" and let K.I.3.T. function completely as a "Mustang" with his advanced features as K.I.2.T. did.
3. Scrap the "love story between Mike & Sarah" (to me it really does not do anything for the show).
4. Explain and bridge together TOS & KR08 and explain what really happened from then to now.
I like the number 4

They have to make contracts and pay money just to use other brands so thats why olny fords
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DLAspider
Rookie

Post by DLAspider » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:36 am

I don't know if I want the original KITT and original MK to make an appearance in the second season. On the one hand, it would be great for TOS fans and it would boost ratings for that episode(s), but the ratings might go down, (at least to some degree) after that story arc is over, maybe even dropping below normal for KR '08. Thoughts?...

knightendo77
Operative

Post by knightendo77 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:57 pm

I love the Ford transformations, not only from the behind the scenes perspective that Ford will throw more money at the show and so keeping costs down for NBC, but also I just like it :D It's a nice little quirk the show has and each vehicle has its uses. Besides, the kids will love it and if the show does come back and NBC start seeing merchandise potential I want an army of various Ford KITT toys all with their scanners flowing in my living room :D :D :D
knightendo77
"I'm a Goofy Goober."

I'm on Bebo - knightendo_phil

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:40 pm

knightendo77 wrote:I love the Ford transformations, not only from the behind the scenes perspective that Ford will throw more money at the show and so keeping costs down for NBC, but also I just like it :D It's a nice little quirk the show has and each vehicle has its uses. Besides, the kids will love it and if the show does come back and NBC start seeing merchandise potential I want an army of various Ford KITT toys all with their scanners flowing in my living room :D :D :D
i like it :D