Since David Hasselhoff will be in New York...

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Shadowy Flight
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Deadman's Curve (between Silicon Valley and Millston)

Since David Hasselhoff will be in New York...

Post by Shadowy Flight » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:17 pm

I'm sorry to hear DH won't be going to the Las Vegas festival. Unfortunately I'll be stuck in New York but I hear DH will also be in NY to film America's Got Talent. I heard he was going to make a video message for people in Vegas. I'd like to contribute by volunteering my cousin's Kitt replica and my Karr replica for him to use if anyone knows any of his reps or agent. Our replicas may not be the best but it would be better than seeing the Hoff speaking from his dressing room or something. Just want to do our part since we can't physically be there. Please feel free to pass it on. Thank you. Have fun everyone!
Nothing gold can stay. The Sun sets and it becomes a purple desert...then you get run over by a black car!!!

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Re: Since David Hasselhoff will be in New York...

Post by Knight007 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:09 am

excellent Idea. hope it work for you. and if you do get to him, see if you can ask him about any future parts in KR or if KI2T will be back one way or another Image :kitt:

Shadowy Flight
Rookie

Post by Shadowy Flight » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:11 am

Thank you. I definitely will ask those questions and videotape it too if I get the opportunity
Nothing gold can stay. The Sun sets and it becomes a purple desert...then you get run over by a black car!!!

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Knight007 wrote:excellent Idea. hope it work for you. and if you do get to him, see if you can ask him about any future parts in KR or if KI2T will be back one way or another Image :kitt:
Not to burst your bubble, but it isn't even confirmed if the show will be returning for a second season yet, let alone there being any plans for Hasselhoff or classic K.I.T.T. to return. As far as I know, he supposedly had lunch with Gary Scott Thompson at one point, but evidently nothing ever came of it, supposedly due to scheduling conflicts.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Micky, that's a great idea man! Let us know how it all pans out!

I will be PMing you some info in a bit.
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

Shadowy Flight
Rookie

Post by Shadowy Flight » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:45 am

Thanks Sam, no luck yet. :cry:

stelios_z28
FLAG Recruit

Post by stelios_z28 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:16 am

finally what happen with david's video??did he send it or what?

knightendo77
Operative

Post by knightendo77 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:12 am

Lost Knight wrote:
Knight007 wrote:excellent Idea. hope it work for you. and if you do get to him, see if you can ask him about any future parts in KR or if KI2T will be back one way or another Image :kitt:
Not to burst your bubble, but it isn't even confirmed if the show will be returning for a second season yet, let alone there being any plans for Hasselhoff or classic K.I.T.T. to return. As far as I know, he supposedly had lunch with Gary Scott Thompson at one point, but evidently nothing ever came of it, supposedly due to scheduling conflicts.
That's what I remember too but since then hasn't Hasselhoff bitched about the show, saying it's like having Indiana Jones without Indiana Jones in it?
knightendo77
"I'm a Goofy Goober."

I'm on Bebo - knightendo_phil

stelios_z28
FLAG Recruit

Post by stelios_z28 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:56 am

i don't know if its true..but i hear that glen larson and david hasselhoff are not in the best of terms since the knight rider 2000 tv movie....also as i read in david's book "making waves"...the reason that he starts drinking alcochol was when he broke out with catherine hickland.....so as i see in the photos..both larson and cathrine was in vegas...maybe...i say maybe...is a very good reason for david not to appear there!i don't know....it is just a hunch that i have!

knightendo77
Operative

Post by knightendo77 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:07 am

stelios_z28 wrote:i don't know if its true..but i hear that glen larson and david hasselhoff are not in the best of terms since the knight rider 2000 tv movie....also as i read in david's book "making waves"...the reason that he starts drinking alcochol was when he broke out with catherine hickland.....so as i see in the photos..both larson and cathrine was in vegas...maybe...i say maybe...is a very good reason for david not to appear there!i don't know....it is just a hunch that i have!
Larson had nothing to do with the Knightrider 2000 movie though, but you're right in saying that they're not on the best of terms, although saying that I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed. Can anyone enlighten us?

Good book though, wasn't it? :)
knightendo77
"I'm a Goofy Goober."

I'm on Bebo - knightendo_phil

stelios_z28
FLAG Recruit

Post by stelios_z28 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:09 am

it is an excellent book i have already read it 2 times!.....i say that about larson and catherine because i notice that everytime something has to do with knight rider...david always finds an excuse not to go....!!i really got very sad when i hear that he will not attend the festival in las vegas..i mean...come on guys....what knight rider would be without david....and i don't want to hear answers like..."knight rider is kitt".....i don't like it!!

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:06 pm

what i saw was david saying he would be at the festival. unfortunately america's got talent was filming the same day as the festival and he couldn't make it.
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

stelios_z28
FLAG Recruit

Post by stelios_z28 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:53 pm

mmmmmm..i don't know guys!!this excuse is not works for me!i mean..come on!!the festival was announced months earlier..and what is a knight rider festival without the knight himself??!!???!..it is not just a simple forum meeting or convention!!it is the 1st worldwide official knight rider festival...and finally without david hasselhoff!