Dreams about Knight Rider

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

EdwardKnoxII
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Dreams about Knight Rider

Post by EdwardKnoxII » Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:26 pm

Well I'm bored and I thought I'd asked a silly question. How many of you have dreams about Knight Rider in some shape. Now I not talking about dreaming that I'm sure alot of us did as kids during school or some of us may still do now at work. ;)

This happened around the first half of Dec. I had this pretty cool and vivid dream that I was Michael Knight more or less but, it went alittle different but, it more or less went just like the pliot esp of Knight Rider did. See in the dream I was me, Edward Knox, but, I had a different face and like in the show I'm a cop and I get double crossed and shot the face and left to die.

I, of course was saved by Wilton Knight, who in my dream was played by my dad. After they save me they show me my new face which is my face in real life. Strange. Then the dreams goes on like the first esp. I met KITT, take the name of Edward Knight, and stop Tanya and the bad guys.

It was kinda of strange cause I hadn't even thought about Knight Rider for awhile and didn't even know about Sci-Fi picking it up. All and all it was cool. And then, of course, a month later Knight Rider is on Sci-Fi, I wonder if the dream was a way of telling me ahead of time. :)

Katt
Operative

Post by Katt » Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:48 pm

I had an odd dream about Karr once several months ago :shock: Lets see here.

I was...myself, and I found my self in like this construction yard, some kind of wide open yard, and I roamed around this yard for a while, it seemed like, and I came around this structure, and over by some skeletal buildings, and I look back past the other building, and see two trucks race across the dirt, all of the sudden, my vision shifting, and the trucks come careening around the corner of the metal building, and the metal crate of the truck in front came crashing down.

I turned and watched the trucks, and then I looked back to where the box had crashed, and there was a black trans am crunched up against the metal pilings of this skeletal building, and I moved over to it, looking it over, but then my sight shifts to the front of the car, and theres a yellow/amber scanner pacing back, and forth, I went over to the drivers side, to the open door, and were looking in the interior.

All of the sudden the scene shifts, and I'm riding in Karr, and it's night time, the interior is dark, and I'm the passenger seat. Theres a driver in the drivers seat, whose face I can't see, but oddly, the driver sounds a bit like me, anyway, Karr and his driver take me home, the home I'm in now, and and I ask where they're headed, and they say Virginia, I get out of Karr, and say goodbrye, and suddenly, I'm in my house, and it's christmas time, my mom, and and sister, and an old family friend(all of who my mom and I had lost contact with), are there, along with my dog that's been dead since like 96.

And basically the dream faded from there, and I wake up, odd dream huh? Perhaps I had been thinking about KR or Karr alot at that time. :?

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Sat Apr 26, 2003 10:57 pm

I've had one such dream.

I posted about it as soon as I was able to on the old, old board. Which means that it's long, long gone.

TT Snim
Operative

Post by TT Snim » Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:20 pm

I had a dream I had to fix Kitt. Really odd and booring. But other then that it's all Swat Kats for me!
Swat Kats eat at my grandma's house, Swat kats and the Borg invade earth, Swat Kats take over my attic... Ah, good times... :D
I should have a Swat Kats/Kitt dream... I'll put that on the dream roster.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:09 am

I've had many dreams about Knight Rider.

They end up as fan fiction stories. :)

Ok, yes, I have some serious nightmares. And some seriously long ones at that! ;)

KI

EdwardKnoxII
Operative

Post by EdwardKnoxII » Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:50 am

Ok, yes, I have some serious nightmares. And some seriously long ones at that!
Well please tell us about them. :)

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:58 am

Knight of Sweden
Operative

Post by Knight of Sweden » Mon Apr 28, 2003 4:14 pm

u mean KnightMares :P

CK
Operative

Post by CK » Mon Apr 28, 2003 4:16 pm

Karr definitely needs to give you some more "knightmares" again :wink:

Cheri

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Apr 28, 2003 4:28 pm

I'm gettin there! I'm gettin there! ;)

Let's see, to have a KARR 'knightmare', I need to have at least a brick of chocolate, two sodas, and gummy bears before I go to sleep..... plus back to back watchings of the KARR episodes....yep, I'm in the mood for another KARRmare. :D

KI

CK
Operative

Post by CK » Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:14 pm

I got all the above so come on over and I'll set ya up right! Besides the fic pickins are mighty slim lately.

Cheri

krfan1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krfan1 » Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:00 am

I remember you posting that dream jup. As i recall you offered it to be used for a fanfic idea.

I don't have many (if any?) dreams about KR. But imagining during the day...don't get me started :)

Nick