Don't Stop The Knight: Episode 10 Officially

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Don't Stop The Knight: Episode 10 Officially

Post by neps » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:50 pm

Airs 01-07-2009 8:00PM

MIKE AND KITT TRY TO RESCUE A KIDNAPPED FOREIGN AMBASSADOR FROM A TERRORIST IN TIME FOR PEACE TALKS—Mike (Justin Bruening) and KITT (voiced by Val Kilmer) are sent on an endless string of mini-missions by a crazy terrorist in exchange to keep Ambassador Olara Kumali (guest star Vanessa Williams) alive, but they soon realize that they are part of a bigger plan. Trying to outsmart the terrorist, Rivai (Sydney Tamiia Poitier) and a team of FBI agents find themselves in an explosive situation. Meanwhile, Sarah (Deanna Russo) and Dr. Graiman (Bruce Davison) try to fix a sick robot. Yancey Arias and Paul Campbell star. Smith Cho recurs and Rick Hoffman guest stars.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Don't Stop The Knight: Episode 10 Officially

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:46 pm

Hmmm, I hope this is executed well.

But calling the robot a "sick robot"? O_o Am I the only one here getting a mental image of a robot in bed with a cold, perhaps being fed chicken soup? I guess they might have changed this from the script snippet that was leaked unless it's something that was just left out.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit

Post by DevonStyles » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:48 pm

Their is definetly no shortage of terrorists in this new knight rider
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline

MARKK
Volunteer

Post by MARKK » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:15 pm

This episode sounds good and could be really exciting !

Let's give it a chance :good:

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:09 am

Sick robot. LOL! Seriously, I had the image of when I have my i-Que (named Unit 2) apart trying to find why he didn't turn or charged up. I accidentally fixed the charging problem but the drive belts are bad. So he can't move around right now.

Being very much into robots (I have several) I thought of a robot on a work bench or a malfunctioning one.

ssilipino
Volunteer

Post by ssilipino » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:25 am

Could the sick robot be the 2000?

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:06 am

No, check the other spoilers to know exactly what it is. ;)
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Lexicon
Operative

Post by Lexicon » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:31 am

ssilipino wrote:Could the sick robot be the 2000?
No. It's just some robot who is malfunctioning.

arhskr81
Rookie

Post by arhskr81 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:47 pm

Anybody eles think that the sick "ROBOT" is KARR in a diffrent form and Alex brought him.

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:26 pm

arhskr81 wrote:Anybody eles think that the sick "ROBOT" is KARR in a diffrent form and Alex brought him.
Maybe it is, but I doubt it.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

DLAspider
Rookie

Post by DLAspider » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:48 pm

arhskr81 wrote:Anybody eles think that the sick "ROBOT" is KARR in a diffrent form and Alex brought him.
I was just checking the forums to see if anyone had posted this idea yet. You would think they wouldn't put a "sick robot" into a seemingly unrelated episode (or would they?) Although didn't a spoiler somewhere call the robot "Hank", unless that's a cover, a way to get Sarah to help without really knowing what she's working on.

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:31 pm

maybe,

Im not positive on this, but i read something that "Hank" hurt some ppl...........and supposely Karr killed ppl. Might be the same Robot.

If it is KARR I hope its has some connections to the T/A :karr:
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:32 pm

I'm sure it's just foreshadowing to KARR, not KARR.

knighthazzard
Recruit

Post by knighthazzard » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:14 pm

I am curious to see if Hank is KARR. One of his eyes reminded me of the imaging processor from KI2T from Knight Rider 2000 (1991) and the other one portrayed a KARR type glow. This once again comes back to whether the Producers from series are treating KARR (TOS) and KARR(E) as one and the same or different entities altogether- We only have 2 weeks to find out and all is revealed. The newspaper cutting revealed indicates to me that "Hank" is technology built around the same time as KI2T or before he was built; perhaps he is KI2T\ KARRS prototype before they were built and placed in the Trans AM. Maybe on the other hand KARR is closer to the SSC than we all think? New technology or old technology I think both events are related :D

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Does anyone have an image of the clipping featuring Dr. Graiman? I would have though KI2T would be portrayed in there too.

Joe

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:34 pm

JJSoCrazy wrote:Does anyone have an image of the clipping featuring Dr. Graiman? I would have though KI2T would be portrayed in there too.

Joe
I've mentioned this before...........
When GST took over the network basically said "use what you want to from the pilot, change what what you want."
And I think Gary used that power to retcon Graiman's involvement to the original KI2T.
Making Graiman's history in the KR universe being more or less as a CEO, or KI-FBI relations. It also seems that Graiman's involvement with KR&D started with the KARR project, which I dont think he started, probably brought in because of his intelligence and knowledge of AI programs. This mean's it could still be the same AI, with the FBI grabbing it and bringing Graiman in to fix the CPU and redesign the program, maybe work on the new shell, since him and Sarah are the leading heads of Nano-Research in this universe.
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!