New KR commercial spotted during Olympics!

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: New KR commercial spotted during Olympics!

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:32 am

I hope they're not changing the font to something so generic/boring looking as that. :shock:
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

ken3000
Volunteer

Post by ken3000 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:43 am

neps wrote:http://knightrideronline.com/knight_rid ... oboost.mp4

18.59 MB - will keep it up for the usual. Please never link directly to this file, instead linking to this post in the thread. I put these HDs up specially for members of the forum (i never post them to the news area) so please respect that. :)

One thing that excited me, but then disappointed me about the trailer was the Pilot Foot pedals and gear shift in there. That said to me they left some of that customization of the interior in there which we haven't seen in any commercials yet. However if you go frame by frame, Mike is wearing a leather jackets as he shifts gears and you can see the plastic tabs from the old dash. When they cut to him turning, he's not wearing a jacket. So that says to me this is just recycled footage in here, alas.

But I'm being really picky - it's otherwise kickass!
can you reup video? the link doesn't work anymore. :(

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:01 am

ken3000 wrote:
neps wrote:http://knightrideronline.com/knight_rid ... oboost.mp4

18.59 MB - will keep it up for the usual. Please never link directly to this file, instead linking to this post in the thread. I put these HDs up specially for members of the forum (i never post them to the news area) so please respect that. :)

One thing that excited me, but then disappointed me about the trailer was the Pilot Foot pedals and gear shift in there. That said to me they left some of that customization of the interior in there which we haven't seen in any commercials yet. However if you go frame by frame, Mike is wearing a leather jackets as he shifts gears and you can see the plastic tabs from the old dash. When they cut to him turning, he's not wearing a jacket. So that says to me this is just recycled footage in here, alas.

But I'm being really picky - it's otherwise kickass!
can you reup video? the link doesn't work anymore. :(
I think Neil said that those video uploads are only there for 24 hours then they dissapear...And welcome to KRO Ken3000! :D
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

ken3000
Volunteer

Post by ken3000 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:08 pm

i don't know that whatever thanks! :D

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:25 pm

ken3000 wrote:i don't know that whatever thanks! :D
You're welcome. :)
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
Petition #9

Knight316
Operative

Post by Knight316 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:47 pm

I don't think they're changing the font. I was watching America's Got Talent and noticed that the ticker at the bottom of the screen had all the shows in that font. So I think it's just NBC's generic promotional font

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:34 am

Knight316 wrote:I don't think they're changing the font. I was watching America's Got Talent and noticed that the ticker at the bottom of the screen had all the shows in that font. So I think it's just NBC's generic promotional font
Me neither.I doubt they'll change it. :)
Petition #9