new voice of KARR in movie,& Bonnie

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

new voice of KARR in movie,& Bonnie

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:56 am

here's a pitch ....D.Vdr aside,Peter Cullen-( RIP) aside.....who'd fit...the voice -today? dark,methodic,calculating,cold,focused,sarcastic.....
Michael Dorn- ( WORF ? )

as for Bonnie (oh Bonnie! )....body wise = Jen Anniston...BUT the voice and the brain,personality....TOUGH CALL...!
" Silence....we have an intruder... "

JLC31383
Volunteer

Post by JLC31383 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:11 am

Isn't the movie supposed to take place several years after "Knight Rider 2000"?

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:08 am

Peter Cullen is still alive. It was Paul Frees (who did KARR in KvK) that passed on awhile back.

I've read where the new movie is going to be essentially a remake of the original Pilot story, but I hope not. I hope it's different.

That said... I think Peter Cullen should reprise his role, and if they script it right and do the voice effects right, I think KARR would turn out really cool! :)

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit

new voice of KARR

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:36 pm

OOP-Me bad.....sorry...if the man does re-do KARRs voice then, hold on folks...it's gonna be a great ride...!

If not...then take my Worf please...yeh Michael Dorn would be a good alt. choice for the Voice of KARR....
Hey,...what about the lovely Alexondra Lee as Dr. Bonnie Barstow...?
(Special Unit 2 -T'was not a bad show....I liked it & she's hot too )

Ehhhh, just a thought...

JLC31383
Volunteer

Post by JLC31383 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:50 pm

[quote="FuzzieDice"] I've read where the new movie is going to be essentially a remake of the original Pilot story, but I hope not. I hope it's different. [quote]

I thought it was going to be something where David Hasselhoff reprises his role as a much older man now in charge of the Foundation due to Devon Miles's death in KR2k. The rumor was that he was going to have either a son or a young man take on the action role in his place.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:06 pm

I heard that too. So I guess we won't know which it'll be until they make more announcements.

Tahoe - You're right, it'll be a great ride. :) I think Michael Dorn would be a good alternative as well. He has the low voice. He did great playing Worf in Star Trek: TNG and he played a more human character once in Star Trek: DS9 as well. I didn't notice that until I saw information on that somewhere, a site called "Memory Alpha" I think or something that has a lot of ST trivia and stuff.

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:58 pm

he also did the voice of Coldstone in Gargoyles...a good,dark cartoon.

Spidey323
Recruit

Post by Spidey323 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:08 am

Michael Dorn also did the voice of Kraven the Hunter in the Spider-Man animated MTV series. I think Peter Cullen is reprising his role as Optimus Prime for the Transformers movie, and speaking of Tranformers, maybe the guy who did Megatron's voice in Beast Wars would be a neat choice for KARR. He can make his voice sound pretty ominous...
"With great power comes great responsibility - we all have the power to choose, and the choices we make define who we are, and who we will become."

AtariKnight
Operative

Post by AtariKnight » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:42 am

JLC31383 wrote:
FuzzieDice wrote: I've read where the new movie is going to be essentially a remake of the original Pilot story, but I hope not. I hope it's different.

I thought it was going to be something where David Hasselhoff reprises his role as a much older man now in charge of the Foundation due to Devon Miles's death in KR2k. The rumor was that he was going to have either a son or a young man take on the action role in his place.
It probably will be?, But i think they going to Write that part in, As part of the revamped 'Origins' story