Knight Rider Marathon Today (SCIFI)

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight224
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider Marathon Today (SCIFI)

Post by Knight224 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:26 am

Got in from the barn just in time to see the end of Knight Rider. A Good Day at White Rock is on right now, and it looks like they’re showing season one in order? SCIFI used to run Knight Rider marathons all the time, and it’s nice to see they’re doing it again (other than the episode they show every week day at 3 AM!!!). Anyway, I just wanted to let the forum know in case someone is on who hasn’t gotten their daily dose of KITT and Michael. :wink:
Knight Rider 2day 2morrow 4ever

Leaving the forum May 3, 2006. (Losing internet connection.) Thanks for all the wonderful memories!!! -- Dropped in Feb 18, 2008 to say 'hi'.

sidemachine
Volunteer

Watched It Before Surgery

Post by sidemachine » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:27 am

Hello, Knight224!

Yeah, yesterday, I had some surgery done to remove a build up of tissue from the back of my neck (I'm sure it sounds grosser than it really was).

Anyhow, before the surgery, as I waited, I was channel-surfing, hoping to find something I really wanted to watch. Of course, being in the hospital, I didn't have access to a DVD player or the KR Season 1 DVDs my friend lent me. So, I thought I was left to just any old show on free t.v.. Luckily, I got to Sci-Fi Channel (37 here in Hawai'i) and, lo & behold, Knight Rider was on. It really cheered me up / put me in a good mood before my operation.

I had to wake up early that morning so I was kinda falling in & out of sleep but I managed to watch the voodoo lady episode & most of the Knight of the Rising Sun episode with the ninjas & the Japanese American boy that throws a good fastball. Would have watched more but then I got wheeled away into the next room & had to go under the knife.

Leave it to Michael Knight, K.I.T.T. & the gang to be there when you need them most.

Best wishes,
sidemachine

blacqueknight
Stranger

Post by blacqueknight » Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:02 pm

sci-fi would air a knight rider marathon during a weekday when folks have to work :roll: