Knight Rider 4th Season Font - Overlay

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DarKSLaiN
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider 4th Season Font - Overlay

Post by DarKSLaiN » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:20 pm

Hi ! :), i will do soon a custom overlay set for 4th season electronics and i want to know what´s the exactly Font of the Buttons - Functions :)... Any help will be very nice :). Simply i want reallism ! :). Need the pod-buttons unit, Printer layout, Voice Projection, Door Locks, Surveillance mode Fonts... All the fonts! (they aren´t the same in the buttons than in the Printer) , if anyone knows anything, i will be very glad :).

And another Question...

The "Surveillance Mode" in 4th Season where is located? And "Door Locks","Oxygen Vent", "Eject Mode"? (No question to SPM...) xD!

P.S: w0w, Sorry about my look of "Exigences" xDD!, it´s only if know anything about this.. im desperated :D

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit

Post by HungarianKnight » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:34 am

The SPM, EBS, Surveillance and Eject buttons and bar graphs were separate units, they were shot from a close distance on a bench. They were never acttual parts of the dash (although the Surveillance was probably built in a fully functional dash, which was'nt installed in any other cars but was used as a separate prop).

If you want to install the little thingies after all, you may consider using my layout:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/29284971/

It's the "season 4 dash in reality" type, no actual dash was designed like that. It's sort of blending the real thing to be better :)[/url]

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:42 pm

Just to be clear I bet the Surveillance Mode was somewhere on the dash in season 4 and season 1/2
K.I.T.T: "Dog go away"