The weirdest KR fic ever

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

customkitt
Stranger
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

The weirdest KR fic ever

Post by customkitt » Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:30 pm

Since I was 11 and the show first aired here in the UK I was infatuated with KITT. I told everyone one day I would have one and 3 yrs ago I fianlly realized my dream, but I love all sci fi shows too, and well I kind f wrote a really weird fic to get some of my friends into KR! It worked, and I was wondering ifany of you guys would like to read it? It's 57 word pages long and is a crossover with the weirdest of shows............Let me know if you want to read Kitts exploits in this strange enviroment and I'llupload and post !

customkitt
Stranger

Myths

Post by customkitt » Tue Dec 24, 2002 8:08 pm

Well, someone asked me for this, and I apologise for the slow response but I have a trapped nerve , sorry folks, anyway, her is thefic I wrote somw time ago its aweird crossover to say the least

Knight Rider/ Smallville
http://www.boomspeed.com/kittsbud/myths1.htm

kittgirl
Volunteer

Saw it, read it LOVED it

Post by kittgirl » Thu Dec 26, 2002 1:51 pm

I don't usually like crossoverstories (sorry, just don't) but this one I loved! I'm not into Superman either, though I have seen the movie. Are you going to write another one? I'd love to know what happens to Kitt! Love your Trans Am by the way. The closest I'll ever own to one is a model on my shelf and one (with a red scanner) in my imagination. :wink:

EmilyH
Stranger

Post by EmilyH » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:04 pm

Hi,

I'm curious as to whether there is a working link to this story somewhere. I'd really like to read it. :)

TT Snim
Operative

Post by TT Snim » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:48 pm

Kitt's Kittens, can't find it any wierder than that.
http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/ttsnim/write.html