tv question

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

86chvs10
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

tv question

Post by 86chvs10 » Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:21 pm

i was wondering if anyone new if any tv channel is going to put knight rider on any tv channel after scifi stop's airing knight rider on there tv station. can you help me with this because i don't want to stop watching knight rider on tv. i would the columbia house video's but they don't have every episode of knight rider.

CK
Operative

Post by CK » Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:02 pm

Nope. Once it's done on SciFi that's it for awhile....as far as we know.

Cheri

Vchat20
Operative

Post by Vchat20 » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:14 pm

damn. that sucks. wish scifi would get their act together and stop switching shows every other day.

86chvs10
FLAG Recruit

Post by 86chvs10 » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:31 pm

well damit i know but scifi make's these stupid changes all the freaken time.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:10 pm

Well, I wouldn't say that sci-fi did too badly with Knight Rider. It got two and a half episode runs through. So you can't gripe about them too badly. They weren't going to show Knight Rider forever.

KI

86chvs10
FLAG Recruit

Post by 86chvs10 » Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:22 pm

yeah i guess so. i'm just still disappionted that taking knight rider off the air that all. but it still suck's.

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:36 pm

Welll... Its still unctu on The NewVR, :D BUT! They skip every 3rd of 4th epsiode... :( I miss a lot of the good ones!

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:59 am

knightimmortal wrote:Well, I wouldn't say that sci-fi did too badly with Knight Rider. It got two and a half episode runs through. So you can't gripe about them too badly. They weren't going to show Knight Rider forever.
Yeah, I remember finding it airing on Sci-Fi back in spring. It was KNIGHT STRIKE, but I only saw part of it. Saw CIRCUS KNIGHTS the next day, but only half and missed the end. I resaw KS when it showed the second time and got to see the whole episode that time. But notice how they always would take it off and sometimes get the episodes out of sequence? This time they don't show it that much and won't even finish the series out. Did the very first time when it started airing back in January run straight from pilot to finale without being temporarily taken off and episodes shown out of order?

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:09 am

It was run with the episodes relatively in order, though it was temporarily taken off, but you are going to get that and WORSE with every single syndication run. You just live with it, and be grateful for what you get.

KI

86chvs10
FLAG Recruit

Post by 86chvs10 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:10 pm

i think that scifi need's to at least run knight rider in order to the endof the the fourth season. because the best episodes are coming up. i believe that scifi need's to hold knight rider on the air intil the fouth season at least.

MKnightRider82
Rookie

Post by MKnightRider82 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:37 pm

That would be nice, but it ain't gonna happen. Maybe we all need to just order the complete set on DVD so we don't have to worry about all this nonsense with television airing.

86chvs10
FLAG Recruit

Post by 86chvs10 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:55 pm

even if there not uncut. because i like what sith is doing with that dvd on every episode petition. i really hope that works out all right.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:17 pm

I truly hope that Sith's petition works out as well, unfortunately, the last 7 online petitions for Knight Rider were ignored.

Knight Rider will be on again, you need to all calm down about it. When it was taken off WGN, it wasn't the end of the world. And it made it back. You all had almost an entire year of Sci-Fi's airing as hacked as it was. That's pretty decent if you stop and think about it. And maybe just maybe with the new movie or other items, we might get our wishes.

Think positive.

KI

86chvs10
FLAG Recruit

Post by 86chvs10 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:29 pm

yeah but when it was taken off wgn it off for like a year and a half. and over in europe there lucky because there going to still be able to watch it on bravo uk. uk lucky. north america nothing.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:08 pm

They had it taken off Bravo for a spell too, and honestly, North America doesn't have nothing. The National Fox network is still carrying it. You just have to have an analog dish to pick it up, or your local Fox network has to have contracted to carry it.

But if sulking about it makes you feel better, then feel free. Bottom line, the US isn't half as unlucky as you make them out to be. Oh boo-hoo, they are taking KR off after two and a half runs. Poor North America.

KI