Is Knight Rider badly produced TV show?

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

sofchance
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by sofchance » Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:31 am

"...fell apart after 50,000 miles..."

That may be, but KITT isn't a normal TA. Plus even if he was, he has Bonnie and the FLAG mechanics working on him!

Ghost-Unmade
Rookie

Post by Ghost-Unmade » Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:28 am

Well since we've touched on music (my favorite subject) I think its interesting to note how much more common it is today to see people who don't listen to the music of "their generation".

Personally, I think that the record industry has become so out of touch and comfortable in their monopoly of our tastes that they don't realize that some people don't nessecarily want to hear "Melancholic Metal Band No. 8625254", or "Dancing Skinny Chick No. 5634809"and will eventually look for other outlets.

But that's just me.

Miked
Recruit

Post by Miked » Sat Oct 25, 2003 12:34 am

Part of the credit for spreading musical diversity goes to the internet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to high school in the mid-1990s, and the internet as we know it today just wasn't there. Yeah, it existed. But people didn't have it in big numbers, Napster-like stuff wasn't out there, etc.

Think about it . . .
If you wanted to hear one song, one time, you had to take $16 and BUY THE ALBUM!
-----------------

Horrible thought, huh?

tkr9
Operative

Post by tkr9 » Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:09 pm

True enough. As for contemorary music, I'll pass, and I'm only 22. It's just soooo souless. I've taken to film composers, they are the only individuals left in the modern music industry. Long live Mr Hans Zimmer you wonderful composer you!

Can Mr Hasselholf arrange to have Zimmer do the music for the new movie (which reminds me, whilst straining through Hasselholf 'singing' on Top of the Pops 2 a few nights ago, they did say there would be a movie soon). If Zimmer does the music, if the film flops at least I'll fall over everyone to get hold of the soundtrack.