Knight Rider Fantasy Episodes

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KnightAvenger77
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:09 pm

Michael SS-R wrote:How about an evil twin of KITT is somehow reactivated and goes onto create a crimespree and Michael and KITT have to hunt him down?

ummmmmm who is KARR? evil twin?

Miked
Recruit

Post by Miked » Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:43 pm

Knightwatch
-----------------------------

Setting: late 1980s

After conducting an investigation, Michael finds that all other men are now fastening the top three buttons on their shirts.
Unable to face the prospect of working while fully-clothed, he leaves the foundation and takes a job as a lifeguard, a broken shell of a man.

KnightAvenger77
Rookie

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:11 pm

lol very very funny

knightshade
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightshade » Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:33 pm

Miked wrote:Knightwatch
-----------------------------

Setting: late 1980s

After conducting an investigation, Michael finds that all other men are now fastening the top three buttons on their shirts.
Unable to face the prospect of working while fully-clothed, he leaves the foundation and takes a job as a lifeguard, a broken shell of a man.
ROTFL. Yes, that would explain things, wouldn't it.

nivek
FLAG Recruit

Post by nivek » Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:47 pm

knight of a million kittskitt is stolen from flag by a mad man that has found a way of copying a thing are someone in a matter of sec but when he starts to copy kitt the muchen he is up go crazy and make a million kitt that look talk and can do every thing kitt can do except one thing protect human live so micheal has to fined the real kitt and destroy the muchen plus all of the kitt one by one.

this is probbley going to take 10 hours to do

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:48 pm

Hey IceKnight, you have the best one I've heard. The Knight Fall one is intriguing. I always wondered what would happen if KITT DID take a human life.
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

EdwardKnoxII
Operative

Post by EdwardKnoxII » Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:55 pm

A Knight into the Future : Bonnie is working on a new engine for KITT, when during the testing, it cause KITT to get an elecrical surge and he vanishes with michael inside! Michael and KITT go 5 years into the future and see the future of FLAG, about to be over run by terrorsts. They are being lured into the most Diabolical scheme of all!!! All of kitts worst enemies, resurected Garthe at Goliath and KARR driving himself, both with a super MBS! MK and KITT see themselves being killed. Then they find Bonnie(of the future) to see if she can cause the same type of electicle surge, but first they have to find out how everyone was ressurected!

Or how about this one. Michael and Kitt get zipped into the KR 2000 future. Where Michael sees himself has a bum, Kitt sees what has happened to him and almost has a heart attack when he sees himself in the K4000. And then see how much of a jerk Maddock is.

They ask the help of the KR2000 Michael to help them get back since he's a freaking genius now and make DAMN sure the KR2000 timeline never comes to pass.

CK
Operative

Post by CK » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:33 pm

LOL You need to hop in the BTTF DeLorean and make that one a reality! ;)

Cheri

Knicks4973
Operative

Post by Knicks4973 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:40 pm

I'll tell you what, some of those ideas would actually make some really good episodes. My favorite ideas are as follows:

Knight Fall
Christmas KITT
Prom Knight

KITT vs KRO would be cool, but if it were actually produced, how would it fall into the whole KR timeline? I know KRO is after KITT and before TKR, but if the new KR movie comes out, it may never use TKR in it's timeline, thus TKR would never exist?

April RIP is also cool, but I always thought of April oneday rebuilding KITT when Bonnie couldn't.

I got an episode:

Past Knights: After Goliath sank in the ocean, FLAG fished Garthe and Adrianne out of the ocean. Adrianne died, but Garth survived, but was in a coma. He lays in a coma for 3 years and finally awakens. He's thought to be brain damaged, and when he is put into minimum security, he escapes. As Garth is escaping, he comes across a vault with FLAG technology, including KARR's CPU. He steals it, and eventually rebuilds KARR. Garth and KARR beat Michael and KITT and leave them for dead. Garth returns to the foundation and declares the originals (Garthe and KARR) have defeated the copies and takes control of FLAG. Meanwhile, Michael finds April and she repairs KITT. She explains she left the foundation because one day she overheard Devon talking to Bonnie over the phone and thought Bonnie was returning. She gets a job singing, finds a new love, buys a farm and he leaves, leaving April in debt. After KITT is fixed, they defeat Garth and KARR.

My other thought was to have this play out over a few episodes. You would have Garth and KARR take the role of Michael and KITT and have them fight crime. After maybe 5 episodes, Michael and KITT come back and defeat them.

Jared

Knicks4973
Operative

Post by Knicks4973 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:42 pm

Maybe the final episode of KR could be a lead in to Baywatch? Mitch says he had dreams he was a crime fighter and had a talking car.

Just a thought.

nivek
FLAG Recruit

Post by nivek » Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:21 pm

would it not be Micheal then

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:28 am

inadvertantly taps into a High Level Computer for the White House and finds Pics of the President in a compromising positions.
Hey thats not fantasy! It happined!! :lol:
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Arjun
Operative

Post by Arjun » Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:41 am

How about this?

A vision in the future, as in X-Men, with dust and heat all around. The car from KR2010 gets blown up. Scene with criminals coming out of Skyhook One (that space station in TKR). Kyle is fighting a lone battle against them. TKR is destroyed. So is his vehicle. Young rookies fight alongside him, till a laser hits them all. A big built character picks them up.

This man is leading a rebellion against the criminals. He takes them to some lab, where they meet a scientist and Michael. Michael's leader, who took over after Devon was killed, was the man behind this criminal domination. Time machine at hand. "This would not happen if Devon still lived." The big guy (like Bishop from X-Men) goes back in time to save Devon.

Serves KR2000, KR2010 and TKR right!

KnightAvenger77
Rookie

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:27 pm

KR2010 was terrible movie that car shouldnt be destroyed, and someone (like bishop) should go back into time and BURN the script and kill all the producers because 1. it had NOTHING to do with KR
2. the car doesnt show up until like 1 hour into the movie and
3. FALSE ADVERTISING! it is not kNight Rider, it i

tkr9
Operative

Post by tkr9 » Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:37 pm

KITT gets nicked for research purposes by MI5 with the supa dupa talented actor Ian Richardson in charge... Then they all make friends and Ian Richardson starts his own KITT-thing in London, and KITT goes home and we have a British KITT with Ian Richardson in the Devon-style role (cos he'd do it so well, he's brilliant in 'Strange') and Heath Ledger as Michael and Susannah Harker in the Bonnie role... and a gooooorgeous Aston Martin for KITT. And they all work from a secret base hidden beneath St James' Park...

nivek
FLAG Recruit

Post by nivek » Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:48 pm

how about this kitt gets fired from flag.

CK
Operative

Post by CK » Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:57 pm

And how would that come about?

Cheri

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:57 pm

Let me guess he was framed, someone stashed some weed in his center console when he wasn't looking! I like this one :) !
KITT project is on again!

Currently working on: brand new stock tan interior, almost done!

CK
Operative

Post by CK » Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:01 pm

LMAO!!! Go on...

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:07 pm

Or maybe they found a bottle of NAAAAAWWWWWWWSSSSSS in his trunk, Oh the shame.

Wait does'nt Kitt has NOS anyway?

Back to the weed :) !
KITT project is on again!

Currently working on: brand new stock tan interior, almost done!

IceKnight
Rookie

Post by IceKnight » Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:27 pm

Knight-Light: Michael and KITT are sent to protect an orphanage from a corporation intending to level the building and construct a shopping mall.

Thanks Cloudkitt; but I must admit, its not a completely original idea. I think I once read a fanfic dealing with this issue. But I can't remember if I did read it somewhere, or if I had mapped out a plot for one in my head. Anyone who did write such a fic, feel free to step forward and take credit.

Ghost-Unmade
Rookie

Post by Ghost-Unmade » Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:10 pm

Ok, I got one!

A Follow up to Knight Avenger's "Return of KARR" idea:

A Boy and His K.A.R.R. After Garthe and the newly rebuilt KARR are defeated, FLAG takes the Roving Robot, deactivates him and puts him into storage (cuz you know those guys have a bad habit of forgeting to dismantle things :wink: ). He is discovered there buy Devon's younger nephew (a troubled teenagr who has fallen into the wrong crowd)who KARR convinces to help him escape. After some harrowing chases, a couple of suspense packed KITT/KARR confrontations and a murder attempt on the teenager's girlfriend by KARR. The boy finally decides to turn KARR in. Choosing the path of right over the seemingly limitless power the maniacal machine could give him :D

And KARR, betrayed again by someone he trusted, sits....

....and waits.

Arjun
Operative

Post by Arjun » Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:16 am

Here's another idea.

Michael and KITT are cruising at night, when a black Lamborghini Countach coated with bright blue tape makes sharp turns, runs into them, then THROUGH them, leaving Michael and KITT stunned.

KITT: "That car- it wasn't real!"

Michael: "You bet! It's like nothing's happened!"

A few minutes later, Michael and KITT find that car. KITT detects a lot of energy, but can't tell what it is. It's that mysterious Lamborghini, again. Suddenly the Lam starts talking-

"Watch when you're driving!"

Michael- "What ....?"

Lam- "Don't you have a car that talks?"

At the end of the episode, the Lam transforms into a black chopper coated with blue tape, that flies away.

These are just side-acts in any of your episodes. I do miss that series a lot!

KnightAvenger77
Rookie

Post by KnightAvenger77 » Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:13 pm

Kitt vs Kift Kift goes mad when he is put in storage, with different progaramming (NOT KITT) cause that cop with KITTs chips dies and they get KITT fully operational! then Kift turns into the KARR type and kills April then MK and Kitt have to track him down by Faxing him messages

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:26 pm

KnightAvenger77 wrote:then MK and Kitt have to track him down by Faxing him messages
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! :lol: :lol:
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"