Im back, and out of touch

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Micheal Knight
Stranger

Im back, and out of touch

Post by Micheal Knight » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:33 am

hello my friends, i was once on this site many years ago, used to love sharing my KR experiences, which got me thro hard times, such as my suicidal days and when i totaled my car twice.. its funny how KR can mean so much to a person, its david that got me thro these times... anyway i took some time out, i went traveling for a long long time, and now im back, so what i want to know is what is going on in the KR world? what are the latest issues and stories??? but more importantly, good old david h, hes what made KR and i love all his shows!! and since i met him in a convention in 1997, ive just seen him as my god!! so come on guys help!

_Mad_Man_2k
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by _Mad_Man_2k » Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:27 am

help? who? what? when? where? how?

...why ;)

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Sat Sep 06, 2003 12:53 pm

Hey Michael, welcome back!

The latest in the KR world is as thus, and I'm sure people will fill in. You can also check out the news section on this site to read the backlog of items and expanded details on the ones below at http://www.knightrideronline.com/news.php

Knight Rider Movie in the works. Hasseloff at least to exec produce, if not star. A couple of writers were hired, but thats about it, and that was a couple of months ago.

Not sure your location, but if you are in the US, SCI-FI channel has been airing the episodes of Knight Rider for almost the last year at 5pm Eastern.

Knight Rider Game was released about a year ago for PC and PS2 in Europe and for PC in the USA. The game is pretty quick to get threw, and a fan based game from msKen is looking to be more promissing (http://board.krfoundation.com/index.php ... &f=2&t=473). Although the company behind the official game that was released is in developments to make a sequel.

If you have Vice City for the PC, you can download a mod at http://www.philsfiles.de that will turn the Taxi into KITT. (thanks to nick for finding that one)

If your a Hasselhoff music fan, it is being reported that he is working on a new album that is going to be released shortly in Germany...

Thats all I can think of now, but just check some of the other threads and you'll be quick to catch up.

Micheal Knight
Stranger

great

Post by Micheal Knight » Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:06 pm

looks great, alot going on!! i saw the game and played it and to be honest i thought it was a dissapointment. i wasnt impressed, however i have been watching the KR reruns in the UK on bravo and other channels which show it, its really good that the channel put the shows back on. Movie sounds good, look forward to that, but.... i duno how true this is.... its going to sound a bit weird.... but on my travels i was in america, and lucky enough to meet a few other DH fans, esp ones who loved KR.... now from what they have said, they believe there will be somthing big brought out on david within the next few months. Some peice of dirt from an X or old friend or something, something big, which could ruin him, on hearing this.. naturally i took it with a pinch of salt, however it does worry me that at very least these rumours could be circling the fans. ANything on this been heard round here?? the closest thing i heard was something about an illigitimate son or something??

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sat Sep 06, 2003 2:52 pm

The last time I checked, we don't give much support or time to unfounded rumors, including those that spring directly from tabloid land, and that includes the rumors of which you have mentioned.

I highly doubt that any more shocking information could destroy Hasselhoff, and a genuine Hasselhoff fan generally can accept any bit of information, accept that he is human, wish him the best, and move on. The man has been through a lot, and we as fans should do a little bit more than feed off of juicy tabloid rumors, and view it as a way to ruin his career.

My best advice would be to forget the rumors, and focus on the positive.

Welcome back to the board.

KI

Micheal Knight
Stranger

hmmm

Post by Micheal Knight » Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:36 pm

yes i agree with what you have said, but we must remember that david is only human as you have said, to us he maybe god, but to himself and others he is as real as you and me. Thats why, although with a pinch of salt, we shouldnt dismiss all the rumours, we shouldnt be blind in our worship of David. I hope nothign matreialises of these rumours, but with such a shady past who knows anymore!!!

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:06 pm

For one, he is not a god.

For another, a true fan would dismiss the rumors until they are proven.

Last time I checked, a true fan realizes that he is human, and doesn't pass judgment until there is proof.

KI

tkr9
Operative

Post by tkr9 » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:17 pm

Michael wasn't my fave, as we all know, but I think it's horrendous that people seem to want to bring things up about people and smear their name out of pure jealousy or spite. I for one won't believe anything I hear... I'm too used to seeing scandals in the news anyway to take any of that BS seriously.

Good to see you back Michael Knight post, and its heartening to know what KR can do for someone. I'm not too chipper at the mo, and it's both reassuring to know there's support here, and that the atmosphere and message of KR offers a little voice of hope in the wilderness... Erm, I get teased if I get too poetic (eyes Rockateer suspiciously) so I'll just add, welcome back and good to see you.

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:27 pm

Moi??!! :twisted:

*hands TKR9 a bottle of rocket juice*

8)
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Stag4
Volunteer

Post by Stag4 » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:13 pm

Hey I want some of that Rocket juice. :twisted:

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:16 pm

Well I did say it makes weird people seem normal....so here ya go...

*Throws a bottle over to Stag*

Stag4
Volunteer

Post by Stag4 » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:37 pm

*Drinks it*

Whoa! I feel all normal now. Weird. What's in this stuff because it tastes great.

*Saves the rest of it* :twisted:

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:42 pm

My own special blend of herbs and spices.

nivek
FLAG Recruit

Post by nivek » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:42 pm

5 minutes later stag4 falls down.